agjm's art gallery ~ new image 11-19-2012 - New Image This Month!

AGJM

• 2 weeks later...

Your work has an interesting style and some cool ideas.Good to see something a wee bit different.(BTW on your front page I cant get any of the hides to operate.Maybe due to the new forum or my sluggish old computer.)

I don't know what that would be, as they work for me, but some of my old images don't load for me anymore. I don't know...

New image, for a BF3 "Platoon". I couldn't think of anything else besides a soldier stock from the game to tie it together... Anyways, any thoughts?

I'm finding myself to be lacking of creativity, compared to my older self.

603company.jpg

The hardest part of ending is starting again. 

A new piece, with a new inspiration.

I want to change the circles, though.

It's a bit blurry - the site re-sized it from 3200x2400 to 1000x750

http://customize.org/thumbnails/larger/98094.jpg

Inspiration & Context:

That's really cool! (I agree with Helen, the tile background and circles go well together.... next time I bet you'll use the dots effect on a background with squares or something similar lol)

Reminds me of the song "Like A Lion" that DCB and Kristian Stanfil both sing. :music: "Our God is not dead, He's surely alive...." :music:

Edited by NinjaManDan21

Sig Battle Wins: 5
DigitalTypographyNightvision.gif
My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will

• 3 weeks later...

Just a little abstract, trying to work with a little creativity and a tad, not-so-sure-why-it's-there sad feeling. Nothing great to look at, but I'll share it.

06102012.png

I like it. It is a happy image to me. Love the colours & the softness of it.

You can add some text to the bottom of the image and leave it as a wallpaper. Great colors, btw.

I ended it early because I couldn't get it to look right to me. I'm still trying to work with a lack of creativity... Maybe I should get some sleep and then caffeine. If that doesn't work, I'll try my medicine...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey you inserted the video I mentioned into your post YAY!

Love your most recent one, and I admire your skill with abstracts (I suck at it if I don't have a theme/reason for it)

• Upvote 1

My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will

Hey you inserted the video I mentioned into your post YAY!

Love your most recent one, and I admire your skill with abstracts (I suck at it if I don't have a theme/reason for it)

I'm not good when I do have a reason for one. It limits creativity, in my opinion. Anyhow, thanks.

Edited by AGJM

Felt like throwing something together while my internet was down. I'll make a less blurry version if I remember to.

I do seem to be liking more of my pictures, again.

http://customize.org/wallpapers/90546

Edit:

If the thumbnail doesn't show, click it or the link:

http://customize.org/wallpapers/90546

Edited by AGJM

Man, That's Awesome!! I envy your creativity.

I'm working on a logo for a Design Studio, that I will market my apps or other such gagets, widgets, or other; under.

Want to keep it from being stolen but don't know any way to do that aside from trademarking it, but im lazy so.

My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

Man, That's Awesome!! I envy your creativity.

I'm working on a logo for a Design Studio, that I will market my apps or other such gagets, widgets, or other; under.

Want to keep it from being stolen but don't know any way to do that aside from trademarking it, but im lazy so.

Thanks, and that sounds cool.

I de-jaggied the image:

http://customize.org/thumbnails/larger/100131.jpg

• 3 weeks later...