agjm's art gallery ~ new image 11-19-2012 - New Image This Month!

AGJM

TitansShirtLayout2.jpg

Bible Study shirt layout

TitansShirtLayout3.jpg

Alternate shirt layout

AGJMDUBSTEP2.jpg

Considering making dubstep music, this would be my logo until I got Cinema 4D

AGJMDark.jpg

Just a random little thing.

I've been a busy little beaver, haven't I?

The hardest part of ending is starting again. 

The t-shirt designs are simple and like the way they should be. And by the way, I've always been into graffiti art because of the variety of styles and amazing, popping colors the designers choose, so I apparently love your logo. The image below it is awesome. Keep up the great work.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

In regards to the rainy palm tree picture, I think you did an awesome job. About the only thing different that I would've done would have been to flip one of the tree images horizontally and then maybe rotate to give a slightly different angle, this would make a bit less obvious that it's a cloned tree. It's great work though nonetheless: very real looking effect.

The desktop image with the colored bars is almost reminiscent of a stage that you might see for some award show or something of the sort whereas you have those nice shiny floors and bright backdrops. 3D effect (depth) would make it even more so.

Edited by jim100361

In regards to the rainy palm tree picture, I think you did an awesome job. About the only thing different that I would've done would have been to flip one of the tree images horizontally and then maybe rotate to give a slightly different angle, this would make a bit less obvious that it's a cloned tree. It's great work though nonetheless: very real looking effect.

The desktop image with the colored bars is almost reminiscent of a stage that you might see for some award show or something of the sort whereas you have those nice shiny floors and bright backdrops. 3D effect (depth) would make it even more so.

Thanks!

I think I'm loosing my touch, though.

I'm having trouble with making art that I like, right now...

It is worrying me...

I think I'm getting good again.

I like it again.

Its all good.

Edited by AGJM

I saw this earlier and I thought, "Hoo boy. This person whipped up something really nice." And I looked at it again and not only it's nice, it's a great composition. I like the idea and the colors and designs are very appealing.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Agim, I MUST commend you. You are becoming more talented at your work all the time. (This does NOT mean you weren't already talented, it only means you are excelling)

Plus, I personally envy you because I can just see from you work how open your mind is to new/other concepts and freeflow. My brain does a lot of freeflowing (the can't get it to wind down cause it is occilating at a high rate of frequency kind of freeflowing) I'm often stuck, and find it hard to open my mind to think outside the pyramid (instead of sphere/box) !!

Sig Battle Wins: 5
DigitalTypographyNightvision.gif
My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will

Agim, I MUST commend you. You are becoming more talented at your work all the time. (This does NOT mean you weren't already talented, it only means you are excelling)

Plus, I personally envy you because I can just see from you work how open your mind is to new/other concepts and freeflow. My brain does a lot of freeflowing (the can't get it to wind down cause it is occilating at a high rate of frequency kind of freeflowing) I'm often stuck, and find it hard to open my mind to think outside the pyramid (instead of sphere/box) !!

Thanks.

I believe that I am open minded simply because I'm always too tired not to be :P.

If that makes any sense.

New picture, based off of that tutorial in the place place... thing...

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd370/Andrew_MacGillivray/Midnightice.jpg

Edited by AGJM

I must say, I love your abstract swirly things! Very well done, and stunningly mind-blowing! xD You do a lot of good work in PDN, keep it up!

Thank you, and I will!

I love the swirly ones myself, they're just so... I don't know.

I hope I'm not acting all high and mighty here.

Edited by AGJM

You're not, haha don't worry. I tend to admire my work a little too much as well! Maybe you can check some of it out by clicking the "Gallery" link in my signature!

Very nice work.

The advert one is really quite clever. The Highlands one is very nice indeed. You are showing gret versatility. Keep up the great work!

Thanks!

I'll work on another in a little bit.

New photo edit.

I took the photo myself, as usual. Its halfway up the York Minster in England.

I used sharpen + at 500 (with default settings) and it made all the structures sort of pop out, so I decided to post it here.

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd370/Andrew_MacGillivray/YorkMinsterSharp.jpg

Edit:

Also made this:

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd370/Andrew_MacGillivray/AGJMlogocontest.jpg

">

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd370/Andrew_MacGillivray/AGJMlogocontest.jpg

Its for the "logo of the week" competition.

Edited by AGJM