I need an expert

What image are you specifically talking about? The flower on the top left, the pillar-thing on the top right, or the tree on the bottom right?

It seems for most you'd be best using the technique of digital tracing if you do not have steady hands or a good memory.

Here's how it works:

You copy the image you want to trace, and paste it on your canvas. Now, make a new layer on top and use a bright/easy to see color with the line tool at 1-3 size. Make sure you have Alti-aliasing (:AntiAliasingEnabled:) on. Now, use the line tool and trace around the edges of what you're drawing. In the case of the flower on the top left, you're going to want to trace on multiple layers, using different colors, for each 'part' (purple flower, green lillie pad, etc) of the image. Remember, you can make curves with lines, too! Just drag some of the little 'handlebars' that appear on your line to curve it.

That is about as far as I can take you, you're going to have to use gradients, effects, etc, to get the look of the image what you want it.

What image are you specifically talking about? The flower on the top left, the pillar-thing on the top right, or the tree on the bottom right?

It seems for most you'd be best using the technique of digital tracing if you do not have steady hands or a good memory.

Here's how it works:

You copy the image you want to trace, and paste it on your canvas. Now, make a new layer on top and use a bright/easy to see color with the line tool at 1-3 size. Make sure you have Alti-aliasing (pdn35icons.AntiAliasingEnabledIcon.png) on. Now, use the line tool and trace around the edges of what you're drawing. In the case of the flower on the top left, you're going to want to trace on multiple layers, using different colors, for each 'part' (purple flower, green lillie pad, etc) of the image. Remember, you can make curves with lines, too! Just drag some of the little 'handlebars' that appear on your line to curve it.

That is about as far as I can take you, you're going to have to use gradients, effects, etc, to get the look of the image what you want it.

I need this background . How do I make it? http://www.csszengarden.com/?cssfile=/210/210.css&page=0

Looks like they have used two photos, one for the sky and one for the seafloor. In between is a light blue to dark blue gradient.

I doubt this is a single image. They will have actually used three images and stacked them vertically using CSS. The central gradient is probably very thin and repeated horisontally until it fits the width of the other two images.

To try and replicate this you're going to have to use the Gradient Tool pdn35icons.GradientToolIcon.png and two matched photos, or elements of two photos (you can try this tutorial on cutting out bits of images: http://www.isimonbro...ing-out-images/).

Please use the Edit button on your original post and type in a more descriptive title as Pyrochild suggested.

Most of them are fluff & fillers. I don't much like the idea of trying to explain how to line all that up :(

How many images would you use to create a similar background? I'm guessing ..... two photos and a gradient?? :)