[RESULTS ARE IN] WOTW #13 | Theme is: THE 4 SEASONS

Mossy would be a good theme if we could get this thing back up & running.

Pyrochild, I'd gathered that from the comments in the forum. Since you a a MOD now, please enlighten us as to our next step. Do we call for someone to take over?

Anyone want the job?

Dear Flip, thanks for hosting this contest for as long as you did. It was growing, I thought. I am disappointed that you didn't see it through to the end of this one at least.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Do you think we could call this one now? It's been going forever. :shock:

And the point being?

As Pyro said, it's a weekly competition, but for me it's more about how this competition was really starting to take off and gain momentum. It was becoming a very popular competition for people who like to work in a larger format than the sigs allow. I also think that the WOTW has more potential for a broader range of themes than the SOTW. I would hope that the mods would take this competition over and run it in the same manner as the SOTW. I think it would help if it were made a sticky topic so that more people would see it on a day to day basis.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Waiting til thursday would be boring

:roll:

Yes. 4 days of having the contest in an active voting stage is much more boring than 3 weeks of waiting and wondering if or when the host might notice their own competition.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Can I have it? Please!

I always longed for the feeling of (fake) power...

I'd go along with that. It would be nice to have someone that is on every day who will be attentive of the competition.

Congrats Falken! Really great image. I love it.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Keep things moving along at a reasonable clip, flip. I'm not saying you have to adhere to a militaristic schedule, but if you want this to stay a Sticky'd competition, you can't keep people waiting forever.

Strike 1 was this warning. Strike 2 and you lose the Sticky. Strike 3 and you lose control over the competition.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!