tutorials without plug-ins

Are the computers on a network? You could get a few of the plugin packs (they have several grouped together) and it would make for a quick install if you get your IT people to help. Maybe buy them some muffins one morning before you ask them to do "one little favor".....make sure you get enough so you get one too. Muffins are important. :lol:

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Are the computers on a network?

You mean a domain?

Yes, I guess. I was thinking that his IT staff could put the files on a shared drive making it easier to get to from each of the PCs. Could they write a batch file that would copy the files into the Effect folder for him? I'm not a network person, but on 30 computers, that would certainly be worth a box of muffins.

Are the computers on a network?

You mean a domain?

Yes, I guess. I was thinking that his IT staff could put the files on a shared drive making it easier to get to from each of the PCs. Could they write a batch file that would copy the files into the Effect folder for him? I'm not a network person, but on 30 computers, that would certainly be worth a box of muffins.

If they have their own servers it would be easy to put a folder with the effects on a shared drive so that they can just copy them to the right folder on the computer. It's so easy a caveman could do it :lol:

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

If they have their own servers it would be easy to put a folder with the effects on a shared drive so that they can just copy them to the right folder on the computer. It's so easy a caveman could do it :lol:

...but not if he doesn't have administrative privilages.

I see you are not easily swayed by muffins...