Dark Zarosia's Gallery: I'm Baaack! TONS of New Stuff!

Dark Zarosia

A Bit About Me

Hey! Before I get into the actual gallery, I thought I'd share a bit about myself. I'm a 12 year old male level 6 non-competitive (For now!) gymnast. I'm home schooled and in the 7th grade, with 9th grade math and literature. I like cars and almost every sport. I live in Alabama, USA. I came across Paint.NET while searching for free alternatives for PhotoShop. I've been using Paint.NET for probably a month now, on and off. So, I'm making a gallery to help graph my progress. So, without further-a-do, welcome to...

Gallarythangi.png

Signatures

Hidden Content:
This is what I really love to make. This is the reason I found PDN, really. I'm not very good at this yet, though. These are in order of being made.

One of my very first signatures.

AoBsSig.png

First attempt at a 'Glossy' signature.

Glosssig1.png

Not much to say about this one. :P

Newsigwithtext.png

Something I made from another piece of art I made ealier.

Sigofabstract.png

First decent looking sig. If only I didn't have to only add text to a stock image. XD

bestsigsofar.png

Ah finally, out of the crappy ones. :P

Landerssig.png

<3 Sharp. :P

MyLineSigBetter.png

Made using a tutorial on here.

Untitledsignumbersumthin.png

One of my best, first time I got to use brushes in a sig!

dakotassig.png

RAINBOW!

xap5c9.png

Random render, random C4D's, random signature. Holy bloody potato, I like this sig more and more!

33az4nc.png

Who needs C4D's when you have brushes?!

kei0jd.png

I was bored, so I made this.

2ahe7t4.png

Meh, first try at a spacey sig.

23ralw2.png

Made using a new tutorial on here:

Glosssig2.png

Just made for some fun, came out pretty good I think. Lot's of brushes!

Brushesahoysignatureepiconeto.png

Wallpapers

Hidden Content:
I still love sharp. :P

Wallpaper.png

hotcocoalol2.png

jtm9ky.png

Banners

Hidden Content:
TERBanner.png

Space

Hidden Content:
explodingplanet2.png

DaEarth20.png

plant2.pngs2efl0.png

14inyqd.png

2rxuslf.png

2cdbay8.png

2rel4yd.png

Galexy.png

TheSun.png

Abstracts

Hidden Content:
symetricbliss.pngMirroronthewall.png

HexaSwirlnumber2.png

EyeOfNewt2.png

eyeofmystisisim.pngFangMirror.png

SpaceSwirl2.png

291yf5w.png

abjgz.jpg

iqgd9z.png

bhjghs.png

invb42.png

sy14rm.png

Blackhole1.png

Blackhole2.png

Blackhole3.png

I've been away for a while due to personal matters. My mom almost died from her blood pressure bottoming out, 60 over 31. But she's ok now, thank God!! Anyways, I'm back with an update! Enjoy!!!

Brushesahoysignatureepiconeto.png

I personally love the stars but the planet is... bland to me. :P

Yeah, when you run S3D, check antialiasing on, and turn it to 5. Also, try turning the lighting off, and adding it yourself. It gives you more control over the shadow. Do you know how to use alpha masks? If you don't, PM me and I'll tell you how to make a mask for your planets. If you don't want to go through the trouble, just add black on a new layer, gaussian blur, select the outside of the planet on the layer below, go back to blurred black layer and hit delete.

:)

You have some fantastic works here.

I love the new sig. The abstract & sig (Axe) with the rainbow colours are my favourites. Just a suggestion on the text size of your posting, I think having such a huge size detracts from your lovely works.

Well done! Looking forward to seeing more from you.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

I think the wallpapers are the highlight of your gallery. The colors are nicely done. :wink:

As for your signatures, I think you can just work on how well you blend in the render. Keep up the work and I'm sure you will be great.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I just saw that last spacescape. Its great. But before you go diving off into the speed of google images, I'd recommend trying some more 100% PDN planet textures. Much more satisfying that way. Also, when using shape 3D for planets, your best bet is to do half sphere map with no lighting and no specular highlight. Then its less distorted and you can make your own custom lighting. Much better results. Sorry for rambling. Keep up the good progress!

4501470889_5a71ed4d66_o.png

- Any thoughts? -

I try not to just shove the text into the corner.. Make it come off it a little bit more... to me it's more appealing to have it like a centimeter or 2 off the corner.

b49hyv.png

In that one, I like to think that my placement of text is better than if I just had it in the corner.

y'know?

just my 2 cents :)