Batch resize possible?

To trickman:

Say you took some pictures with a digital camera. You load them all on to your computer, and they're all 800px x 600px. You want to send some off to a friend via email, but you want to resize them to 400px x 300px to make the filesize smaller. Batch resizing would mean you only have to set the resize dialog to 400px x 300px once, click OK, and all the images would be resized.

To ricardo:

I don't even know if this would be possible until MDI is implemented, and even then... I'm no programmer, so I really don't know. Sorry.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

are you portuguese? cause ricardo is a portuguese name =)

Sim sou - Yes

To trickman:

Say you took some pictures with a digital camera. You load them all on to your computer, and they're all 800px x 600px. You want to send some off to a friend via email, but you want to resize them to 400px x 300px to make the filesize smaller. Batch resizing would mean you only have to set the resize dialog to 400px x 300px once, click OK, and all the images would be resized.

Exactly , i have some photos i took these last few days but they're all 1600x1200 (a bit big for my blog) so i was looking for a way to resioze them to something like 640x480 but all at the same time(batch).

Do you guys know any tool that can do that? What about a tool that does batch resize/watermark? i tried "photowatermark "but for some reason im not aware it no longer batch watermarks

thanks

This may do what you need:*

http://sourceforge.net/projects/imgbconvert

I haven't tested it myself, though.

Edit

*Except for the watermarking. I've yet to find a batch watermarker.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

PowerToys only work with U.S. English regional settings.

Where did you see that?

I use a French copy of Windows and can use Powertoys as I want (and I tested this one).

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

• 6 years later...

Read this rule #11

11) Don't reply to very old threads. Also known as "reviving" or "resusitating" old/dead threads. Also called "necroposting" (eww). If there has been no discussion in a thread for, say, 3 months ... then it is dead. Do not reply to it -- pretend like it is locked. If you reply to it, then the thread will be immediately locked and your post may be deleted. Please just create a new thread if you have something to say about that subject. However, this rule does not apply to The Overflow, Tutorials, Pictorium, or Plugins sections of the forum.

BREtKQW.png