Lines and brushes problem.

Are the lines on a layer on their own? If so, then just delete the layer.

If not you may be able to get rid of them by using the magic wand but I suspect that it will take out more than just the lines.

English is fine.

The other question I do not know the answer.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Are the lines on a layer on their own? If so, then just delete the layer.

If not you may be able to get rid of them by using the magic wand but I suspect that it will take out more than just the lines.

English is fine.

The other question I do not know the answer.

Thanks.

They were on a layer, I had to flatten the image to save it.

So I cant use your advice:(

But thanks for trying to help me:)

Grz Bjarni

Bye Bye PDN!

Hi All,

I got 2 questions;

1:

I've just made a picture :

As you can see there are some lines(which I dont like)

Here you can see what I mean:

p><p>2: I

p><p>As you can see, I

Sorry if my english is not good, I live in Europe ;)(not GB)

Grz Bjarni

I dont think this fully clear.

I do not mean the Black lines, but I mean the lines in the black boxes ;)

You know, the lines between the different images.

Bye Bye PDN!

Ah the line in the middle that separates the two images , were you trying to blend them together ? I would start over since you already flatten it . Then I would use the Gradient transparency mode to blend them together . In example this signature was side by side like yours but I used the :GradientTool: :LinearGradient: after placing the second image , this would give you this ..LUPINSIG2.png

I hope this helps something ?

Ah the line in the middle that separates the two images , were you trying to blend them together ? I would start over since you already flatten it . Then I would use the Gradient transparency mode to blend them together . In example this signature was side by side yours but I used the :GradientTool: :LinearGradient: after placing the second image , this would give you this ..LUPINSIG2.png

I hope this helps something ?

I got 3 images, on which layer should I do the thing with the gradient, 1,2 or 3?

Grz

Bye Bye PDN!

Bjarni, You need to rename your thread. "Question" is too generic and non-descriptive. Please see [rule=6]rule #6[/rule]. Otherwise I will have to close this thread.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

I can see what you are getting at you want the lines to blend more smoothly. For that you can use a transparent gradient to make the lines fade out where you want them to, that would get rid of the sharpness of the lines without destroying the image. Also you should play around with the blending modes and opacities to see if that helps the image.

And the problem you are having with the brushes can be solved here

click here

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

I can see what you are getting at you want the lines to blend more smoothly. For that you can use a transparent gradient to make the lines fade out where you want them to, that would get rid of the sharpness of the lines without destroying the image. Also you should play around with the blending modes and opacities to see if that helps the image.

And the problem you are having with the brushes can be solved here

click here

Thanks,

Sokagirl is helping me now with the picture :)

And thanks for that link :)

Grz Bjarni

Bye Bye PDN!

For you second question: You have to download brushes and put them into your PdN brushes folder in order to use them. There is a program out there called the ABR Viewer that lets you view Photoshop brushes and convert them into png files. You can use that to convert them and then place the png files into your Custom Brushes folder. Documents > Paint.NET User Files > Palettes > Custom Brushes. Or you just launch the custom brushes plugin and click the button to open up the brushes folder.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

For you second question: You have to download brushes and put them into your PdN brushes folder in order to use them. There is a program out there called the ABR Viewer that lets you view Photoshop brushes and convert them into png files. You can use that to convert them and then place the png files into your Custom Brushes folder. Documents > Paint.NET User Files > Palettes > Custom Brushes. Or you just launch the custom brushes plugin and click the button to open up the brushes folder.

Thanks =)

Bye Bye PDN!