ManiacGallery

Musical Maniac

i'm new to the forums, but i think the very few things that i've done so far are decent, so i think this is a perfect time to start my gallery, i've really just been messing around and seeing what i come up with but they all turned out to ook pretty cool so far, so here i go...

circles1.png

this is what happens when i start playing with ripple effects

after reading some comments, i've decided to call this one - Audiowaves.

myplanet1.png

well, i've always wanted to have my own planet, so i made it, and i say it didn't turn out too bad.

i can't even think of a name for this one

vortex1.png

this is the very first thing i made, i've seen many other images similar to this, so it's nothing original, but intresting nonetheless

i guess the most sensile thing to call this is vortex

firedrop.png

i call this one, firedrop...

you may notice it is completely symmetrical, in every way...

sun.png

basically messed around with 3d and fire and got a solar ball thing:)

bloodyhell.png

i call it - bloody hell, mainly becaue the bottom is supposed to look like flames, and the top to look like blood, it morbid compared to my other pictures.

demonportal1.png

basically messed around with 'firedrop' and 'bloody hell' with an added demon face, to create... 'the awakening'

P.S. i didn't make the face part, i only edited the face and stuck it in my picture

thanks for your positive feedback, although i really should think of names for my pictures, so you don't have to call it 'picture one' or 'picture two', because it could get boring eventually.

Edit - i've named just about all of them, and i added another 2 or 3 to the gallery, good progress so far, need more comments though :)

another edit - please don't comment on the awakening if your just going to say that all i did was added a face, wit ha few other things, because really that is all i did, but it's basically just an alteration of one of my previous pictures.