How do I find the center of a selection?

I have a circle selection, and I don't mind if I can just move my mouse there, I just need to find the center so I can put a point there. How do I do that?

While I'm at it, is there any way to draw a circle centered at a specific point, rather than starting from the circumference?

I have a circle selection, and I don't mind if I can just move my mouse there, I just need to find the center so I can put a point there. How do I do that?

While I'm at it, is there any way to draw a circle centered at a specific point, rather than starting from the circumference?

I have a plugin in my plugin pack that can draw a circle inside of a selection.

Look for Render > Polygon / Stars. Change "verticies" to 100 and it pretty much renders a circle.

Thank you APshredder,BoltBait and yellowman, everything is working great! The circle plug-in is perfect too.

Now I need to delete a specific color in my canvas - white. I nust need to delete the white and only the white. How would I go about that?

Now I need to delete a specific color in my canvas - white. I nust need to delete the white and only the white. How would I go about that?

Magic wand tool :MagicWandTool:; set the tolerance to zero and the selection mode to global.

Now click on a white pixel and the wand will select every pixel in the image with the same shade (white).

Press delete.