64 Bit Version?

Hello tom9999.

There already is:

The FAQs[/url], at the top of this forum board,":8j6z5slv]...Does Paint.NET support 64-bit processors?

Yes. Since v2.6, Paint.NET has had support for 64-bit mode if both your processor and operating system support it. For example, if you have an Athlon 64 processor and are using Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, you will get the benefit of faster performance and the ability to work with larger images.

It is part of the same download from the Download page; the EXE will handle the necessary installments for whether you are on 64-bit or 86-bit system.

It is part of the same download from the Download page; the EXE will handle the necessary installments for whether you are on 64-bit or 86-bit system.

86-bit system :shock: I want one!

Well, it's more x64 and x86, yet the x68 is called 32-bit.

There's also the fact a 86-bit system can't work in that computer's work, ultimately, in powers of 2.

Yes, I contemplated writing either 'x86 and x64 system' or '32-bit and 64-bit system', ultimately coming out with both it seems.

I've been out of the technological loop for a while, so all these numbers look alike and mean nothing to me any more. My geek has been focused on other subjects for a while now.

My apologies to tom9999 for any confusion, but I may hazard at a guess that my fumblings would not have done so to you. The fact remains that Paint.NET is 64-bit operable and has been for many years.