Raptor_101's Showcase 6/20/12: Solcursion Logo/Banner

Raptor_101

header.png

This is where I'll post all of my sigs., wallpapers, aircraft designs, and other stuff at. You'll notice I'm a prolific sig. maker that is still improving. 100% PDN.

Newest work(s):

holosig-1.png

Cerberusshipsig.png

Boeing60s.png

Signatures and avatars:

Hidden Content:
CoDsig.png

stavy1.pngstsig1.png

green.png

f15burners.png

eWolfsig.png

LnF.png

SuperHornetsig.png

superhornetavy.pngSuperHornetsig.png

simplicityavy.pngsimplicitysig.png

(Sotw sig. The theme was weapons as you can tell.)

sig.png

Raptoravy.pngRaptorsig.png

(Edited version for lighter forums)

straptorblack.png

ussraptor.png

berkutsig.png

Kelvinsig.png

redbullairracesig.png

FA-37sig.png

FA-37sigcolor.png

rafalesig.png

F4UCorsairsig.png (I actually used the smudge tool for the first time on this one.)

clonesigv2.png

Edited the V-wing sig a bit. Mainly darkened.

vwingcolor2.png

vwingcolor.png

sabrevsmigsig.png

newabstract.png

darkabstractavy.pngdarkabstractsig.png

(This one is better on a dark forum)

Eclipse400sig.png

su33.pngsu33b.png

newavy.pngnewsig.png

cylv2avy-1.pngcylv2.png

cyl2.pngcyl.png

new-3.png

avynew.pngfa18esh.png

2a.pngGAR2.png

(This one I did a while back when I was still just looking here at tutorials. It's a mixture of the Pyro sig. and another one which I can't remember the name of.)

new.png

Aircraft Designs:

(Since I love designing aircraft, the ones I make on the computer will go here.)

Hidden Content:
Unnamed Aircraft:

<!-- m -->http://i330.photobuc...com/albums/l428 ... nogred.png<!-- m -->

HAIR-2A Swift Tiger Hypersonic concept:

<!-- m -->http://i330.photobuc...com/albums/l428 ... tTiger.png<!-- m -->

VTOL UCAV Concept:

http://i330.photobuc...CAVDesign-1.png

GF-44A Phantom:

http://i330.photobuc...4APhantom-1.png

GF-44N Night Phantom:

<!-- m -->http://i330.photobuc...com/albums/l428 ... hantom.png<!-- m -->

(There's a typo on this one. It's 8 missiles instead of 10.)

http://i330.photobuc...understrike.png

Wallpapers:

Large/Assorted works:

Hidden Content:
(Just for a friends forum)daviduserbar.png

SIF.png

raf.png

grip.png

rpt.png

23.png

symb.png

Untitled4.png

viperattack.png

logocontestimg.png

WIP or unfinished sigs.:

(I have no clue what else I can do on these.)

Hidden Content:
Untitled-1.png

Untitled2.png

Headers:

Hidden Content:
show.png

SR2cover.png

If any of you want me to make a tutorial on anything please ask.

Edited by Raptor_101
green.png

I am glad to see somebody in here that loves aircraft. As a personal preference, my favorite fighter jet of choice would be the F-22 Raptor. In fact, I had a quite collection of books on aircraft of the world, but I got rid of them. :roll:

Now for some critiques....your space themed sig looks very good, but I could see where you tried to erase a portion of the cloud. Try to not make it so obvious. Your bald eagle photo manipulation looks good (and bald eagle is my favorite bird of all time). Your aircraft design looks good. It makes me wonder if you tried to copy an existing plane or something you created yourself?

I agree with Goon, this is one gallery to keep an eye on, and try to move beyond sig. It seem too many folks in this forum is too focused on sigs.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

Hey thanks all. Terminal Velocity I'm not sure exactly where I got the font, but I bet you can check at dafont.com for the Evanescent font I used.

Storm.Shadow: The F-22 is one of my most favorite aircraft (lol hence my username). I have a few books on aircraft and they include the Raptor.

Yeah the space sig. didn't come out unfortunately. I should have feathered the area more. I had cut it out from overlaying two stock cloud pics. and I rotated it to conform a little with the planet and I didn't notice it looking like that even though it was blatantly obvious. The Bald Eagle is my favorite bird and animal. What aircraft design are you talking about? The LiB-32 was both inspired by an intake design I thought up a while back (hence the large area in the front curving back to the engine's nozzle.) and a little from the MiG-25 Foxbat interceptor both with it's large engine and the wide body.

Thank you OMA. I don't know if there are many people here that like jets, but designing aircraft is something I want to pursue so that is why I've done drawings on the computer. (Actually most of my drawings are on paper. I have tons too.)

green.png

I haven't been ignoring your gallery, my computer is working really slow. :wink: I want to say that your work is beyond "good;" it's GREAT. I don't mind the aircraft you're drawing in PDN at all; I think it's cool. 8)

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Alrighty. I made a new one today. I went for the Star Trek log look, but with my own little differences put in there. Here's the original:

straptor.png

The edited one is in the first post.

(Edit: You can definitely see why it's meant for dark colored forums. Some of the glows can't show up on the one in this post and I guess one of the layers is showing that is not meant to be showing.)

green.png