Space around and Printing...

Hi,

I think you all know, that when you zoom away from the image, that there is a grey space around the picture. When you zoom in, the space disappears.

I think it would be nice if there would be a little space around the image, because working nearly the task bar is not as easy as working in the middle of the screen, my opinion.

And now, printing, I know you hate this and I know you heard it maybe more than 1000 times, but the print-assistant is really sh**, because you cannot print in the original size, thats why I have to use the old Paint for printing. When you use Paint.Net, you have to decide to zoom or cut the picture, so that it uses one sheet.

I think it would be better if the programe defines a Pixelsize for A4-sheets, so that you can print without resizing the image.

well for me its just nice because it confirms the edge of the image. If you are zoomed in at the edge of the image it can feel like there could be more of the image. You are sure there isnt cause the scroll bar says "no there is no more to the image" but the brain says, dont trust the scroll bar, he is shadey, there could be more.

You are sure there isnt cause the scroll bar says "no there is no more to the image" but the brain says, dont trust the scroll bar, he is shadey, there could be more.

:lol::lol::lol:

I think it would be a useful addition, maybe having it as an option selectable by the user?

b1lancersig4hj.jpg