paint.net 5.1 alpha build 8929

For more information on the upcoming 5.1 release of Paint.NET, be sure to read the release notes for build 8900. Highlights include color management, some new and updated effects, and canvas customization settings.

These release notes discuss a lot of new Windows technologies, terms, and acronyms. At the bottom is a list of links to where you can read more about them.

This update supports something called Windows Advanced Color (WAC), and with it comes a complete overhaul of the Color Management section of Settings. I had already done most of the work to figure out how to do this (WAC, that is), but I wasn't planning on including it in v5.1 because of some leftover bugs that I didn't quite have the time to address with confidence. However, the (imminent?) release of Windows 11 v24H2 has greatly increased the priority of getting that all figured out and finished up -- it has better support for system-wide color management (aka Automatic Color Management (ACM)), and it also significantly broadens the support for something called Wide Color Gamut (WCG) mode.

System-wide color management, aka Automatic Color Management (ACM), is when Windows itself does the job of handling color management with respect to your display's color profile, something a lot of people have been complaining about the lack of for years ("Macs have had this forever!" etc.). It is only enabled when a monitor is configured for High Dynamic Range (HDR) or Wide Color Gamut (WCG) mode (as opposed to Standard Dynamic Range (SDR) mode, which is the default). Once HDR or WCG is enabled, all apps are defined to be rendering in the sRGB color space, and are confined to the sRGB color gamut, unless they use a specific combination of DirectX presentation technologies. These presentation technologies are "Flip Mode" along with a high-bit depth frame buffer like R10G10B10A2 or R16G16B16A16_FLOAT, the latter of which is what PDN uses (starting in v5.1 that is -- v5.0 still uses B8G8R8A8_UNORM which only supports SDR).

If PDN did not support WAC then PDN would be strictly confined to sRGB on HDR or WCG displays, and I wanted to avoid that because HDR and WCG are (slowly) growing in usage and popularity (esp. now w/ Win11 v24H2, and also with all the new OLEDs hitting the market). And since v5.1's headline feature is color management, being confined to sRGB on advanced display types would be kind of silly.

Note that PDN's use of Flip Mode still has some visual bugs -- you will sometimes see a brief flicker when switching between image tabs, and you'll see some other artifacts after resizing the window and then switching between tabs. However, I decided that being limited to sRGB was worse, and you can always disable WAC in Settings if it bothers you too much and you disagree. I likely won't be able to fix these until the next release (after v5.1), as it requires some substantial refactoring of some major UI components (tech notes: PDN uses 1 HWND per image tab, and I need to move to 1 HWND shared across all tabs). I expect that HDR/WCG is still a minority of users out there, which should limit the exposure to these visual glitches and thus how full my inbox and the forum get with bug reports. The goal of v5.1 will be stability (no crashes!), after which I will focus on cleaning up the harmless visual glitches.

This build also improves performance and input latency for the canvas. WAC requires the use of Flip Mode, which was designed to improve performance and to reduce both power consumption and latency. In addition, even if you aren't using WAC, I also wrote a custom pixel shader to handle the 50/50 blend of Linear and MultisampleLinear that I use for the canvas and it is quite a bit faster in my testing on lower-spec hardware (e.g. Intel UHD iGPU). This then enabled me to upgrade the rendering precision of the canvas, which is important for various reasons, and it didn't even end up hurting performance in the end.

Here's what the Settings -> Color Management section looks like now. It has two check boxes and then a bunch of status information to let you know what's going on:

image.png

On my system I've enabled "Automatically manage color for apps" (see below), which enables WCG mode. If neither HDR nor WCG is enabled then the "Use the display's color profile" checkbox will be available instead of "Enable Windows Advanced Color." If hardware acceleration is disabled then WAC cannot be enabled.

So, before this build: PDN was able to use the full gamut of the display but only in SDR mode if you had a color profile stapled to your display in the Color Management control panel. If your display was configured for HDR/WCG, then PDN was confined to sRGB even with "Use the display's color profile" enabled (it would look correct, just clamped, as Windows would report that the display profile was blank aka sRGB). After this build: PDN can still use the full gamut of the display in SDR mode, but now it can also do that in HDR/WCG mode, which also results in improved performance, input latency, and color precision on >8-bit displays.

How to enable HDR or WCG so you can use WAC and ACM: (enough acronyms?)

• To enable HDR mode for your display, open up Windows Display Settings and click "Use HDR". Obviously not all displays can do this, and also there are well known issues with many systems where HDR looks ... well, terrible. This tends to work better on laptops, in my experience (my Lenovo P16 works great here), and on OLED displays. YMMV.

• To enable WCG mode, which I highly recommend trying out, you'll need to be using Windows 11 v24H2. Open up Windows Display Settings, then click on "Color profile", and then scroll down to "Color management" and enable "Automatically manage color for my apps." Once WCG mode is enabled, the system operates very similarly to HDR mode in many respects, but without all the fussiness that HDR mode often brings along (although you don't get to use the HDR levels of brightness).

Note that WCG will not work on all systems. It requires Windows 11 v24H2 (IIUC) and has minimum GPU requirements (see here). You should configure your display for 10-bit output if possible and if you can figure out how (e.g. NVIDIA Control Panel -> Display -> Change resolution -> 3. Apply the following settings -> Use NVIDIA color settings -> Output color depth). If you don't see "Automatically manage color for my apps" in Windows Display Settings then your current configuration is not supported. My Lenovo P16 laptop can do it, as can my main desktop, but my Surface Laptop 3 and Windows Dev Kit 2023 (ARM64) cannot. The Surface Laptop can't do it because it only has a 10th gen Intel "Ice Lake" iGPU, but 12th gen is required.

image.png

Further Reading

If you'd like to learn more about Windows Advanced Color, Automatic Color Management, Flip Mode, etc. then here are some links:

Download/Install

This build is available via the built-in updater as long as you have opted-in to pre-release updates. From within Settings -> Updates, enable "Also check for pre-release (beta) versions of paint.net" and then click on the Check Now button. You can also use the links below to download an offline installer or portable ZIP.

image.png

You can also download the installer here (for any supported CPU and OS), which is also where you can find downloads for offline installers, portable ZIPs, and deployable MSIs.

Change Log

Changes since 5.1 alpha build 8902.32650:

• New: Windows Advanced Color support which improves performance and input latency, enables high bit-depth output, and the display of colors beyond the gamut of sRGB. This requires a High Dynamic Range (HDR) or Wide Color Gamut (WCG) display. Note that Standard Dynamic Range (SDR) displays can also display colors beyond the gamut of sRGB, but must be properly configured to do so, and high bit-depth output is not supported (a Windows restriction).
  • NOTE: HDR and WCG support currently requires Windows 11 v22H2+.
  • Revamped the Color Management section in Settings. It now has an option to enable the use of Windows Advanced Color, as well as information regarding the status of Color Management.
  • Fixed some crashes at startup due to having an invalid display color profile
  • Improved performance of the canvas, which should increase framerate and/or reduce power/battery consumption
  • Fixed the caption area on Windows 11 when accent colors are enabled in Windows Personalization Settings
  • Fixed loading of CMYK and XYB images. They had completely incorrect colors in the earlier 5.1 alpha builds.
  • Fixed: Auto-Level and Levels should no longer crash when used on large images on older GPUs. They should also be much faster now.
  • Fixed a crash in the Levels adjustment due to an out-of-bounds index
  • Improved: GPU effects now use a smaller tile size on GPUs with less RAM, which should enable faster updates and cancellation response on older GPUs. This also significantly lowers the probability of TDR events, particularly for expensive effects like Median Blur.
  • Fixed: The Save Configuration dialog sometimes looked like it was having a seizure when panning after zooming (w/ Ctrl + Mouse Wheel)
  • Fixed: The Line/Curve and Shapes tools would cancel instead of commit (Finish) when pressing ESC too soon after using the arrow keys to move the shape

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

If you're on Windows 10, please hold off on installing -- I'm not able to boot it up over there. I'll update this page with a new build once I've figured it out.

Should be all good now. Build number is now 8929 instead of 8928.

Edit: full build number is 5.100.8929.7386

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

• Rick Brewster changed the title to paint.net 5.1 alpha build 8929

I have a crash.

Spoiler

Этот текстовый файл был создан из-за критической ошибки paint.net. Пожалуйста, отправьте это на crashlog5@getpaint.net, чтобы мы смогли продиагностировать и устранить проблему.

Application version: paint.net версия 5.1 (α 5.100.8929.3711)
Time of crash: 12.06.2024 6:55:54
Application uptime: 00:00:02.0604428
Application state: Running 
Working set: 269 176 KiB
Handles and threads: 1253 handles, 56 threads, 102 gdi, 167 user
Install type: Classic
Application directory: C:\Program Files\paint.net
Current directory: C:\Program Files\paint.net
Install directory: C:\Program Files\paint.net\
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19045.0 x64
.NET version: .NET 8.0.6 x64
Processor: "AMD Ryzen 3 5300U with Radeon Graphics" @ ~2595MHz (4C/8T, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4_1, SSE4_2, AVX, AVX2)
Memory: 7 488 MB physical (3 737 MB free), 8 704 MB pagefile (4 868 MB free)
Video card: AMD Radeon(TM) Graphics (fl:12.1, v:1002, d:164C, r:C3), Microsoft Basic Render Driver (fl:12.1, v:1414, d:8C, r:0)
Hardware acceleration: True (default: True) (rendering: 🚀 Производительность (AMD Radeon(TM) Graphics))
Remote session: no
Pointers: none
UI animations: True
UI DPI: 120 dpi (1,25x scale)
UI theme: VisualStyleCategory=Aero, EffectiveTheme=Aero, DWM=yes, AeroColorScheme=Light, ThemeFileName=Aero.msstyles
Updates: True, 12.06.2024 (journal: ShouldCheckForUpdate)
Locale: pdnr.c: ru, hklm: ru, hkcu: ru, cc: ru-RU, cuic: ru
Flags: 

Exception details:
PaintDotNet.InternalErrorException: Unexpected null reference 'this.displayInformation.NotNull().AdvancedColorInfo' (PaintDotNet.Display.AdvancedColorInfo) (PaintDotNet.Canvas.CanvasControl)
   at PaintDotNet.ObjectExtensions.NotNullError[T](String nameofP) in D:\src\pdn\src\Fundamentals\ObjectExtensions.cs:line 25
   at PaintDotNet.Canvas.CanvasControl.OnRender(IDrawingContext dc, RectFloat viewportClipRect) in D:\src\pdn\src\PaintDotNet\Canvas\CanvasControl.cs:line 718
   at PaintDotNet.Controls.InternalDirect2DControl.OnRender(IDeviceContext deviceContext, RectFloat clipRect) in D:\src\pdn\src\Framework\Controls\InternalDirect2DControl.cs:line 43
   at PaintDotNet.Controls.Direct2DControlImpl.Render(RectInt32 clipRect) in D:\src\pdn\src\Framework\Controls\Direct2DControlImpl.cs:line 1536
   at PaintDotNet.Controls.Direct2DControlImpl.RelayGdiPaintImpl(IGdiPaintContext ctx) in D:\src\pdn\src\Framework\Controls\Direct2DControlImpl.cs:line 1204
   at PaintDotNet.Controls.Direct2DControlImpl.RelayGdiPaint(IGdiPaintContext ctx) in D:\src\pdn\src\Framework\Controls\Direct2DControlImpl.cs:line 1042
   at PaintDotNet.Controls.Direct2DControl.OnGdiPaint(IGdiPaintContext ctx) in D:\src\pdn\src\Framework\Controls\Direct2DControl.cs:line 579
   at PaintDotNet.Gdi.GdiControlImpl.OnWmPaint(Message& m) in D:\src\pdn\src\Windows.Framework\Gdi\GdiControlImpl.cs:line 191
   at PaintDotNet.Gdi.GdiControlImpl.RelayWndProc(Message& m) in D:\src\pdn\src\Windows.Framework\Gdi\GdiControlImpl.cs:line 242
   at PaintDotNet.Gdi.GdiControl.WndProc(Message& m) in D:\src\pdn\src\Windows.Framework\Gdi\GdiControl.cs:line 185
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(HWND hWnd, MessageId msg, WPARAM wparam, LPARAM lparam)

Managed assemblies: 
    System.Private.CoreLib, .\System.Private.CoreLib.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e
    paintdotnet, .\paintdotnet.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    System.Runtime, .\System.Runtime.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Fundamentals, .\PaintDotNet.Fundamentals.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    System.Windows.Forms, .\System.Windows.Forms.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    System.Diagnostics.Tracing, .\System.Diagnostics.Tracing.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Threading.Thread, .\System.Threading.Thread.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Base, .\PaintDotNet.Base.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    System.Collections.Concurrent, .\System.Collections.Concurrent.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Collections, .\PaintDotNet.Collections.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    PaintDotNet.ComponentModel, .\PaintDotNet.ComponentModel.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    PaintDotNet.Windows, .\PaintDotNet.Windows.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    TerraFX.Interop.Windows, .\TerraFX.Interop.Windows.dll, Version=10.0.22621.6, PublicKeyToken=35b01b53313a6f7e
    PaintDotNet.Runtime, .\PaintDotNet.Runtime.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    PaintDotNet.Primitives, .\PaintDotNet.Primitives.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    PointerToolkit, .\PointerToolkit.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
    System.Threading, .\System.Threading.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Systrace, .\PaintDotNet.Systrace.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    System.Diagnostics.Process, .\System.Diagnostics.Process.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Private.Uri, .\System.Private.Uri.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.UI, .\PaintDotNet.UI.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    PaintDotNet.Windows.Framework, .\PaintDotNet.Windows.Framework.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    WindowsBase, .\WindowsBase.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    Microsoft.Windows.SDK.NET, .\Microsoft.Windows.SDK.NET.dll, Version=10.0.26100.24, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    PaintDotNet.ObjectModel, .\PaintDotNet.ObjectModel.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    PaintDotNet.Windows.Core, .\PaintDotNet.Windows.Core.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    PresentationFramework, .\PresentationFramework.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    WinRT.Runtime, .\WinRT.Runtime.dll, Version=2.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=99ea127f02d97709
    System.Xaml, .\System.Xaml.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    System.Collections, .\System.Collections.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.ComponentModel, .\System.ComponentModel.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.ComponentModel.Primitives, .\System.ComponentModel.Primitives.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.InteropServices, .\System.Runtime.InteropServices.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.ObjectModel, .\System.ObjectModel.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    Microsoft.Win32.Primitives, .\Microsoft.Win32.Primitives.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Windows.Forms.Primitives, .\System.Windows.Forms.Primitives.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    System.Drawing.Primitives, .\System.Drawing.Primitives.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Diagnostics.TraceSource, .\System.Diagnostics.TraceSource.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager, .\System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Collections.Specialized, .\System.Collections.Specialized.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Text.Encoding.CodePages, .\System.Text.Encoding.CodePages.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Core, .\PaintDotNet.Core.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    System.Xml.ReaderWriter, .\System.Xml.ReaderWriter.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Private.Xml, .\System.Private.Xml.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    PaintDotNet.SystemLayer, .\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    System.Net.WebClient, .\System.Net.WebClient.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    PaintDotNet.Resources, .\PaintDotNet.Resources.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    PaintDotNet.Data, .\PaintDotNet.Data.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    System.Memory, .\System.Memory.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Text.Encoding.Extensions, .\System.Text.Encoding.Extensions.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Framework, .\PaintDotNet.Framework.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    CommunityToolkit.HighPerformance, .\CommunityToolkit.HighPerformance.dll, Version=8.2.0.0, PublicKeyToken=4aff67a105548ee2
    Microsoft.Win32.Registry, .\Microsoft.Win32.Registry.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents, .\Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Drawing.Common, .\System.Drawing.Common.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Linq, .\System.Linq.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Collections.Immutable, .\System.Collections.Immutable.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PointerToolkit.TerraFX.Interop.Windows, .\PointerToolkit.TerraFX.Interop.Windows.dll, Version=10.0.22621.6
    System.ComponentModel.EventBasedAsync, .\System.ComponentModel.EventBasedAsync.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Security.Principal.Windows, .\System.Security.Principal.Windows.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo, .\System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Security.Claims, .\System.Security.Claims.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    ComputeSharp.D2D1, .\ComputeSharp.D2D1.dll, Version=3.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=dc35fa229f6881d8
    System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter, .\System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PresentationCore, .\PresentationCore.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    DirectWriteForwarder, .\DirectWriteForwarder.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    System.Runtime.Extensions, .\System.Runtime.Extensions.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Diagnostics.Debug, .\System.Diagnostics.Debug.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.CompilerServices.VisualC, .\System.Runtime.CompilerServices.VisualC.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Collections.NonGeneric, .\System.Collections.NonGeneric.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    Accessibility, .\Accessibility.dll, Version=4.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    System.Numerics.Vectors, .\System.Numerics.Vectors.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.PropertySystem, .\PaintDotNet.PropertySystem.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    System.IO.Packaging, .\System.IO.Packaging.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Security.Cryptography, .\System.Security.Cryptography.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Threading.ThreadPool, .\System.Threading.ThreadPool.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Effects.Core, .\PaintDotNet.Effects.Core.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    System.IO.Hashing, .\System.IO.Hashing.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    SauceControl.Blake2Fast, .\SauceControl.Blake2Fast.dll, Version=2.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=deebe556222e40dc
    System.Runtime.Loader, .\System.Runtime.Loader.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel, .\System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Reflection.Metadata, .\System.Reflection.Metadata.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.IO.MemoryMappedFiles, .\System.IO.MemoryMappedFiles.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Reflection.MetadataLoadContext, .\System.Reflection.MetadataLoadContext.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    PaintDotNet.Effects.Gpu, .\PaintDotNet.Effects.Gpu.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    PhotoShop, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\FileTypes\PhotoShop.dll, Version=2.5.0.40665
    PatternFileType, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\FileTypes\PatternFileType.dll, Version=1.0.7.0
    IconCreator, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\FileTypes\IconCreator.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    ABRFileType, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\FileTypes\ABRFileType.dll, Version=1.3.7.0
    RawFileType, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\FileTypes\RawFileType.dll, Version=1.3.2.0
    LowColor, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\FileTypes\LowColor.dll, Version=1.0.4.0
    System.Diagnostics.StackTrace, .\System.Diagnostics.StackTrace.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    SvgFileType, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\FileTypes\SvgFileType.dll, Version=1.0.5.9
    Resize_xBRZ, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\FileTypes\xBRZ PaintDotNet Plugin\Resize_xBRZ.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    VtfFileType, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\FileTypes\VtfFileType.dll, Version=1.1.1.0
    mscorlib, .\mscorlib.dll, Version=4.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    System, .\System.dll, Version=4.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    System.Drawing, .\System.Drawing.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Text.Json, .\System.Text.Json.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    PaintDotNet.Plugins.Compatibility, .\PaintDotNet.Plugins.Compatibility.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    DdsFileTypePlus, .\Bundled\DDSFileTypePlus\DdsFileTypePlus.dll, Version=1.12.8.0
    WebPFileType, .\Bundled\WebPFileType\WebPFileType.dll, Version=1.4.0.0
    AvifFileType, .\Bundled\AvifFileType\AvifFileType.dll, Version=1.1.32.0
    netstandard, .\netstandard.dll, Version=2.1.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    PaintDotNet.Effects, .\PaintDotNet.Effects.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    Mono.Cecil, .\Mono.Cecil.dll, Version=0.11.5.0, PublicKeyToken=50cebf1cceb9d05e
    PaintDotNet.Effects.Legacy, .\PaintDotNet.Effects.Legacy.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    System.Console, .\System.Console.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    Abstract, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Abstract.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    YUVIntensify, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\YUVIntensify.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    AAs_Assistant, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\AAs_Assistant.dll, Version=1.1.5.0
    ComputeSharp.Core, .\ComputeSharp.Core.dll, Version=3.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=dc35fa229f6881d8
    Add Depth, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Add Depth.dll, Version=1.0.4247.30168
    AdvancedRecolor, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\AdvancedRecolor.dll, Version=1.4.0.0
    AlignPlugin, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\AlignPlugin.dll, Version=1.5.1.0
    advcolorrep, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\advcolorrep.dll, Version=1.3.3303.27314
    Waves, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Waves.dll, Version=1.2.5.14072
    AlphaBlur, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\AlphaBlur.dll, Version=2.0.0.0
    System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters, .\System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    AlphaBlurPlus, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\AlphaBlurPlus.dll, Version=2.0.8313.38469
    Alphalizer, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Alphalizer.dll, Version=2.0.5434.24240
    AlphaSpace, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\AlphaSpace.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    TubeOblique, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\TubeOblique.dll, Version=1.2.5.15697
    AlphaTransform, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\AlphaTransform.dll, Version=1.3.1.0
    AveragedColorBlur, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\AveragedColorBlur.dll, Version=1.1.2.0
    TransparencyRGB, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\TransparencyRGB.dll, Version=1.0.2.0
    BlendSeams, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\BlendSeams.dll, Version=1.1.6021.34867
    Bubbleblobs, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Bubbleblobs.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    CellTexture, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\CellTexture.dll, Version=1.1.0.0
    TGMagnitude, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\TGMagnitude.dll, Version=1.0.2.0
    CenterLines, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\CenterLines.dll, Version=1.1.2.0
    TGAngle, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\TGAngle.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
    CloudEffect, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\CloudEffect.dll, Version=1.1.0.0
    CloudsEffect, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\CloudsEffect.dll, Version=1.1.1.0
    Sunshine, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Sunshine.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    CloudsPlus, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\CloudsPlus.dll, Version=1.2.0.0
    CodeLab, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\CodeLab.dll, Version=6.12.8923.14046
    Stipple, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Stipple.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    Color Dimmer, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Color Dimmer.dll, Version=1.3.0.0
    Sponge, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Sponge.dll, Version=1.3.2.0
    ColorBalance, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\ColorBalance.dll, Version=6.0.8407.22111
    SplitContrast, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\SplitContrast.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    System.Net.Http, .\System.Net.Http.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Net.Primitives, .\System.Net.Primitives.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    Smudge, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Smudge.dll, Version=4.1.8656.38825
    ColorBooster, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\ColorBooster.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    SimulateColorDepth, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\SimulateColorDepth.dll, Version=1.0.4211.27729
    System.Xml, .\System.Xml.dll, Version=4.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    SimpleConeGradient, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\SimpleConeGradient.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    Shape3D, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Shape3D.dll, Version=1.2.6.4
    ShadowEffect, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\ShadowEffect.dll, Version=1.3.0.23429
    SelectiveTransparency, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\SelectiveTransparency.dll, Version=1.0.8560.30846
    SeamlessHelper, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\SeamlessHelper.dll, Version=0.0.0.0
    ScratchArt, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\ScratchArt.dll, Version=1.2.2.0
    SaturationRGB, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\SaturationRGB.dll, Version=1.2.2.0
    Reticulation, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Reticulation.dll, Version=1.4.2.0
    System.Text.RegularExpressions, .\System.Text.RegularExpressions.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    SaturationRGB, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\ReMake\SaturationRGB.dll, Version=1.2.8673.42785
    Newtonsoft.Json, .\Newtonsoft.Json.dll, Version=13.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed
    System.Linq.Expressions, .\System.Linq.Expressions.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.Numerics, .\System.Runtime.Numerics.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    ColorSketch, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\ReMake\ColorSketch.dll, Version=1.2.0.0
    CenterLines, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\ReMake\CenterLines.dll, Version=2.0.0.0
    ReliefPlus, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\ReliefPlus.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    Random Shape Fill, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Random Shape Fill.dll, Version=4.0.4642.26910
    System.Core, .\System.Core.dll, Version=4.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    RadialGradient, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\RadialGradient.dll, Version=1.0.7788.26103
    PSFilterPdn, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\PSFilterPdn\PSFilterPdn.dll, Version=2.0.8.0
    TerraFX.Interop.Windows, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\PSFilterPdn\TerraFX.Interop.Windows.dll, Version=10.0.22621.2, PublicKeyToken=35b01b53313a6f7e
    MessagePack, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\PSFilterPdn\MessagePack.dll, Version=2.5.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b4a0369545f0a1be
    System.Xml.XDocument, .\System.Xml.XDocument.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Private.Xml.Linq, .\System.Private.Xml.Linq.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    PowerStretch20Beta, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\PowerStretch.dll, Version=1.9.3045.14671
    PixelSort, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\PixelSort.dll, Version=2.0.8538.32473
    System.IO.Compression, .\System.IO.Compression.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    PdnFF, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\PdnFF.dll, Version=1.0.5.1
    Panelling, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Panelling.dll, Version=1.2.0.0
    Outline Object, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Outline Object.dll, Version=4.0.4642.26954
    OilPaintingPlus, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\OilPaintingPlus.dll, Version=5.2.8141.27893
    Offsetter, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Offsetter.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    Offset Shadow, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Offset Shadow.dll, Version=1.0.4247.30184
    ObjectTools, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\ObjectTools.dll, Version=6.0.8482.2565
    NightVision, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\NightVision.dll, Version=1.2.8228.26890
    PdnV5EffectSamples, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\net7.0-windows\PdnV5EffectSamples.dll, Version=1.0.8415.40334
    ComputeSharp.D2D1, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\net7.0-windows\ComputeSharp.D2D1.dll, Version=2.0.0.0
    ColorQuantize, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\ColorQuantize.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    ColorRange, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\ColorRange.dll, Version=1.2.2.0
    ColorSketch, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\ColorSketch.dll, Version=1.2.0.0
    ContentAwareFill, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\ContentAwareFill.dll, Version=1.5.1.0
    Curves+, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Curves+.dll, Version=4.0.6119.31044
    DeppCrunch, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\DeppCrunch.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    NeonEdges, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\NeonEdges.dll, Version=1.2.2.0
    Depth, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Depth.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    DistortThis, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\DistortThis.dll, Version=2.10.0.0
    Metallize, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Metallize.dll, Version=1.2.4415.32969
    Metallize+, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Metallize+.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    dpyColorBalance+, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\dpyColorBalance+.dll, Version=1.1.2.0
    DraganEffect, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\DraganEffect.dll, Version=1.1.2.0
    Dribble, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Dribble.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    MedianSketch, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\MedianSketch.dll, Version=1.0.8761.22506
    DynamicContrast, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\DynamicContrast.dll, Version=1.1.2.0
    PhotoSauce.MagicScaler, .\PhotoSauce.MagicScaler.dll, Version=0.14.2.0, PublicKeyToken=fc6b9b7b06809481
    EliminateDarkLight, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\EliminateDarkLight.dll, Version=1.1.2.0
    EdHarvey.Edfects, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\EdHarvey.Edfects.dll, Version=5.0.0.0
    MedianFilterGPU, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\MedianFilterGPU.dll, Version=1.0.8795.21805
    Emboss+, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Emboss+.dll, Version=1.2.2.0
    Equirectangular Diffuse Transform, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Equirectangular Diffuse Transform.dll, Version=1.0.7159.445
    MakeTransparent, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\MakeTransparent.dll, Version=1.1.0.0
    System.Resources.Extensions, .\System.Resources.Extensions.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    FillFromClipboard, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\FillFromClipboard.dll, Version=6.0.8407.22397
    Liquify, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Liquify.dll, Version=4.0.5873.25113
    Linocut, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Linocut.dll, Version=1.1.2.0
    FillFromFile, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\FillFromFile.dll, Version=6.0.8407.22418
    System.Runtime.Intrinsics, .\System.Runtime.Intrinsics.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    F_SeamlessSimplexClouds, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\F_SeamlessSimplexClouds.dll, Version=1.0.8713.2950
    LinesGrid, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\LinesGrid.dll, Version=1.2.2.0
    Kuwahara, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Kuwahara.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    F_SeamlessVoronoi, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\F_SeamlessVoronoi.dll, Version=1.0.8715.42222
    Kill Color Keeper, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Kill Color Keeper.dll, Version=1.0.6641.13453
    Gmic, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Gmic.dll, Version=3.3.6.0
    kb_lens, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\kb_lens.dll, Version=0.0.0.0
    Jitter, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Jitter.dll, Version=4.0.4642.26986
    Graphite, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Graphite.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    IrisBlur, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\IrisBlur.dll, Version=1.0.8690.21381
    Grid Warp, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Grid Warp.dll, Version=4.0.6544.34496
    HighPassPlus, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\HighPassPlus.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    IntensityRGB, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\IntensityRGB.dll, Version=1.0.2.0
    HighPass_rec, D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\HighPass_rec.dll, Version=1.3.6135.23156

Native modules: 
    .\paintdotnet.exe, version=5.100.8929.3711
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll, version=10.0.19041.4406 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\System32\KERNEL32.DLL, version=10.0.19041.4406 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll, version=10.0.19041.4406 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\System32\SHELL32.dll, version=10.0.19041.4406 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\System32\msvcp_win.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\System32\ucrtbase.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\System32\USER32.dll, version=10.0.19041.4406 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\System32\win32u.dll, version=10.0.19041.4412 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\System32\GDI32.dll, version=10.0.19041.3996 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\System32\gdi32full.dll, version=10.0.19041.4355 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\System32\ole32.dll, version=10.0.19041.4406 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\System32\RPCRT4.dll, version=10.0.19041.4406 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\System32\combase.dll, version=10.0.19041.4406 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\System32\OLEAUT32.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\System32\SHLWAPI.dll, version=10.0.19041.4406 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\System32\msvcrt.dll, version=7.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\VCRUNTIME140_1.dll, version=14.40.33810.0
    .\VCRUNTIME140.dll, version=14.40.33810.0
    C:\Windows\System32\IMM32.DLL, version=10.0.19041.4355 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\System32\shcore.dll, version=10.0.19041.4406 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\hostfxr.dll, version=8,0,624,26715 @Commit: 3b8b000a0e115700b18265d8ec8c6307056dc94d
    C:\Windows\System32\ADVAPI32.dll, version=10.0.19041.4406 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\System32\sechost.dll, version=10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\System32\bcrypt.dll, version=10.0.19041.4406 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\hostpolicy.dll, version=8,0,624,26715 @Commit: 3b8b000a0e115700b18265d8ec8c6307056dc94d
    .\coreclr.dll, version=8,0,624,26715 @Commit: 3b8b000a0e115700b18265d8ec8c6307056dc94d
    C:\Windows\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\System.Private.CoreLib.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\clrjit.dll, version=8,0,624,26715 @Commit: 3b8b000a0e115700b18265d8ec8c6307056dc94d
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\kernel.appcore.dll, version=10.0.19041.3758 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\paintdotnet.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\System.Runtime.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll, version=10.0.19041.4406 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Yandex\Punto Switcher\PSHook64.dll, version=4, 5, 0, 576
    .\PaintDotNet.Fundamentals.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\System.Windows.Forms.dll, version=8.0.624.26909
    .\System.Diagnostics.Tracing.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\icu.dll, version=64, 2, 0, 0 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\System.Threading.Thread.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\PaintDotNet.Base.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\System.Collections.Concurrent.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\PaintDotNet.Collections.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\PaintDotNet.ComponentModel.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\PaintDotNet.Windows.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\TerraFX.Interop.Windows.dll, version=10.0.22621.6
    .\PaintDotNet.Runtime.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\PaintDotNet.Primitives.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\PointerToolkit.dll, version=1.0.1.0
    .\System.Threading.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\PaintDotNet.Systrace.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\System.Diagnostics.Process.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\windows.storage.dll, version=10.0.19041.4406 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\Wldp.dll, version=10.0.19041.4406 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\System.Private.Uri.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\PaintDotNet.UI.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\PaintDotNet.Windows.Framework.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\WindowsBase.dll, version=8.0.624.26906
    .\Microsoft.Windows.SDK.NET.dll, version=10.0.26100.1
    .\PaintDotNet.ObjectModel.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\PaintDotNet.Windows.Core.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\PresentationFramework.dll, version=8.0.624.26906
    .\WinRT.Runtime.dll, version=2.0.4.44211
    .\System.Xaml.dll, version=8.0.624.26906
    .\System.Collections.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.ComponentModel.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.ComponentModel.Primitives.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\coremessaging.DLL, version=10.0.19041.4355
    C:\Windows\System32\WS2_32.dll, version=10.0.19041.4406 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\System.Runtime.InteropServices.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.ObjectModel.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\Microsoft.Win32.Primitives.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Windows.Forms.Primitives.dll, version=8.0.624.26909
    .\System.Drawing.Primitives.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Diagnostics.TraceSource.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\PresentationNative_cor3.dll, version=8,0,24,17801 @Commit: 089c9b660a07fad070d3d442b7f49c8e1001a0b3
    .\System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Collections.Specialized.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Text.Encoding.CodePages.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\PaintDotNet.Core.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\System.Xml.ReaderWriter.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Private.Xml.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\System.Net.WebClient.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\PaintDotNet.Resources.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\PaintDotNet.Data.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\System.Memory.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Text.Encoding.Extensions.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\PaintDotNet.Framework.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\CommunityToolkit.HighPerformance.dll, version=8.2.2.1
    .\Microsoft.Win32.Registry.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Drawing.Common.dll, version=8.0.624.26909
    .\System.Linq.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Collections.Immutable.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\PointerToolkit.TerraFX.Interop.Windows.dll, version=10.0.22621.6
    .\System.ComponentModel.EventBasedAsync.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Security.Principal.Windows.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Security.Claims.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\ComputeSharp.D2D1.dll, version=3.0.0.0
    .\System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\PresentationCore.dll, version=8.0.624.26906
    .\DirectWriteForwarder.dll, version=8,0,624,26906 @Commit: 86a51738adbb65141dea966de2cce47ae2061812
    .\System.Runtime.Extensions.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Diagnostics.Debug.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Runtime.CompilerServices.VisualC.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\dwrite.dll, version=10.0.19041.4406 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\System.Collections.NonGeneric.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\Accessibility.dll, version=8.0.624.26909
    .\System.Numerics.Vectors.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\PaintDotNet.PropertySystem.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\System.IO.Packaging.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Security.Cryptography.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Threading.ThreadPool.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\dxgi.DLL, version=10.0.19041.4355 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\System32\MSCTF.dll, version=10.0.19041.4406 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\profapi.dll, version=10.0.19041.4355 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\version.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\d3d11.DLL, version=10.0.19041.4355 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\d2d1.DLL, version=10.0.19041.4406 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\u0365795.inf_amd64_b8c39f1bda763086\B365742\aticfx64.dll, version=8.17.10.1689
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dll, version=10.0.19041.4406 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.19041.4355_none_91a3acd0cc88a7e4\gdiplus.dll, version=10.0.19041.4355 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\u0365795.inf_amd64_b8c39f1bda763086\B365742\atiuxp64.dll, version=8.14.01.6564
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WindowsCodecs.dll, version=10.0.19041.4355 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\u0365795.inf_amd64_b8c39f1bda763086\B365742\atidxx64.dll, version=8.17.10.0996
    C:\Windows\System32\SETUPAPI.dll, version=10.0.19041.4406 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\System32\cfgmgr32.dll, version=10.0.19041.3996 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\apphelp.dll, version=10.0.19041.4406 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\amdihk64.dll, version=2,00,00,1788
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\XmlLite.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\System32\clbcatq.dll, version=2001.12.10941.16384 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\System32\UIAnimation.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\PaintDotNet.Effects.Core.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.19041.4355_none_60b8b9eb71f62e16\comctl32.dll, version=6.10 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\dxcore.dll, version=10.0.19041.4355 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\System.IO.Hashing.dll, version=8.0.23.53103
    .\SauceControl.Blake2Fast.dll, version=2.0.0.0
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\TextShaping.dll, version=ex: PaintDotNet.InternalErrorException
    .\System.Runtime.Loader.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Reflection.Metadata.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.IO.MemoryMappedFiles.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Reflection.MetadataLoadContext.dll, version=8.0.23.53103
    .\PaintDotNet.Effects.Gpu.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\FileTypes\PhotoShop.dll, version=2.5.0.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\FileTypes\PatternFileType.dll, version=1.0.7.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\FileTypes\IconCreator.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\FileTypes\ABRFileType.dll, version=1.3.7.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\FileTypes\RawFileType.dll, version=1.3.2.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\FileTypes\LowColor.dll, version=1.0.4.0
    .\System.Diagnostics.StackTrace.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\FileTypes\SvgFileType.dll, version=1.0.5.9
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\FileTypes\xBRZ PaintDotNet Plugin\Resize_xBRZ.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\FileTypes\VtfFileType.dll, version=1.1.1.0
    .\mscorlib.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Drawing.dll, version=8.0.624.26909
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\mfplat.dll, version=10.0.19041.4406 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\RTWorkQ.DLL, version=10.0.19041.4355 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\System.Text.Json.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\CompPkgSup.DLL, version=10.0.19041.4355 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\PaintDotNet.Plugins.Compatibility.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    C:\Windows\System32\Windows.StateRepositoryPS.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\FileTypes\VTFLib.x64.dll, version=1.3.1
    .\Bundled\DDSFileTypePlus\DdsFileTypePlus.dll, version=1.12.8.0
    .\Bundled\WebPFileType\WebPFileType.dll, version=1.4.0.0
    .\Bundled\AvifFileType\AvifFileType.dll, version=1.1.32.0
    .\netstandard.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    C:\Windows\System32\WinTypes.dll, version=10.0.19041.4406 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\D3D10Warp.dll, version=10.0.19041.4355 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\wtsapi32.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINSTA.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\PaintDotNet.Effects.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\Mono.Cecil.dll, version=0.11.5.0
    .\PaintDotNet.Effects.Legacy.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\UIAutomationCore.dll, version=7.2.19041.4406 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\PROPSYS.dll, version=7.0.19041.4406 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\System.Console.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Abstract.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\YUVIntensify.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\AAs_Assistant.dll, version=1.1.5.0
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\mscms.DLL, version=10.0.19041.4406 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ColorAdapterClient.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\USERENV.dll, version=10.0.19041.4406 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\icm32.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\system32\windowscodecsext.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\Cabinet.dll, version=5.00 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\ComputeSharp.Core.dll, version=3.0.0.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Add Depth.dll, version=1.0.4247.30168
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\AdvancedRecolor.dll, version=1.4.0.0
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\d3dcompiler_47.DLL, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\CRYPTSP.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\AlignPlugin.dll, version=1.5.1.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\advcolorrep.dll, version=1.3.3303.27314
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Waves.dll, version=1.2.5.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\AlphaBlur.dll, version=2.0.0.0
    .\System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\AlphaBlurPlus.dll, version=2.0.8313.38469
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Alphalizer.dll, version=2.0.5434.24240
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\AlphaSpace.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\TubeOblique.dll, version=1.2.5.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\AlphaTransform.dll, version=1.3.1.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\AveragedColorBlur.dll, version=1.1.2.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\TransparencyRGB.dll, version=1.0.2.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\BlendSeams.dll, version=1.1.6021.34867
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Bubbleblobs.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\CellTexture.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\TGMagnitude.dll, version=1.0.2.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\CenterLines.dll, version=1.1.2.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\TGAngle.dll, version=1.0.1.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\CloudEffect.dll, version=1.1.0.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\CloudsEffect.dll, version=1.1.1.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Sunshine.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\CloudsPlus.dll, version=1.2.0.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\CodeLab.dll, version=6.12.8923.14046
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Stipple.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Color Dimmer.dll, version=1.3.0.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Sponge.dll, version=1.3.2.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\ColorBalance.dll, version=6.0.8407.22111
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\SplitContrast.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    .\System.Net.Http.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Net.Primitives.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Smudge.dll, version=4.1.8656.38825
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\ColorBooster.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\dwmapi.DLL, version=10.0.19041.4406 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\SimulateColorDepth.dll, version=1.0.4211.27729
    .\System.Xml.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\SimpleConeGradient.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    C:\Windows\system32\dataexchange.dll, version=10.0.19041.4355 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\system32\dcomp.dll, version=10.0.19041.4355 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\system32\twinapi.appcore.dll, version=10.0.19041.4406 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\powrprof.dll, version=10.0.19041.4406 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\UMPDC.dll, version=ex: PaintDotNet.InternalErrorException
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Shape3D.dll, version=1.2.6.4
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\ShadowEffect.dll, version=1.3.0.23429
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\SelectiveTransparency.dll, version=1.0.8560.30846
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\textinputframework.dll, version=10.0.19041.4355 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\System32\CoreUIComponents.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dll, version=10.0.19041.4406 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\SeamlessHelper.dll, version=0.0.0.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\ScratchArt.dll, version=1.2.2.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\SaturationRGB.dll, version=1.2.2.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Reticulation.dll, version=1.4.2.0
    .\System.Text.RegularExpressions.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\ReMake\SaturationRGB.dll, version=1.2.8673.42785
    .\Newtonsoft.Json.dll, version=13.0.3.27908
    .\System.Linq.Expressions.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Runtime.Numerics.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\ReMake\ColorSketch.dll, version=1.2.0.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\ReMake\CenterLines.dll, version=2.0.0.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\ReliefPlus.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Random Shape Fill.dll, version=4.0.4642.26910
    .\System.Core.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\RadialGradient.dll, version=1.0.7788.26103
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\PSFilterPdn\PSFilterPdn.dll, version=2.0.8.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\PSFilterPdn\TerraFX.Interop.Windows.dll, version=10.0.22621.2
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\PSFilterPdn\MessagePack.dll, version=2.5.124.21940
    .\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\winspool.drv, version=10.0.19041.4406 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\System.Xml.XDocument.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Private.Xml.Linq.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\PowerStretch.dll, version=1.9.3045.14671
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\PixelSort.dll, version=2.0.8538.32473
    .\System.IO.Compression.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\PdnFF.dll, version=1.0.5.1
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Panelling.dll, version=1.2.0.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Outline Object.dll, version=4.0.4642.26954
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\OilPaintingPlus.dll, version=5.2.8141.27893
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Offsetter.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Offset Shadow.dll, version=1.0.4247.30184
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\ObjectTools.dll, version=6.0.8482.2565
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\NightVision.dll, version=1.2.8228.26890
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\net7.0-windows\PdnV5EffectSamples.dll, version=1.0.*
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\net7.0-windows\ComputeSharp.D2D1.dll, version=2.0.0.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\ColorQuantize.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\ColorRange.dll, version=1.2.2.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\ColorSketch.dll, version=1.2.0.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\ContentAwareFill.dll, version=1.5.1.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Curves+.dll, version=4.0.6119.31044
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\DeppCrunch.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\NeonEdges.dll, version=1.2.2.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Depth.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\DistortThis.dll, version=2.10.0.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Metallize.dll, version=1.2.4415.32969
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Metallize+.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\dpyColorBalance+.dll, version=1.1.2.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\DraganEffect.dll, version=1.1.2.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Dribble.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\MedianSketch.dll, version=1.0.*
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\DynamicContrast.dll, version=1.1.2.0
    .\PhotoSauce.MagicScaler.dll, version=0.14.2.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\EliminateDarkLight.dll, version=1.1.2.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\EdHarvey.Edfects.dll, version=5.0.0.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\MedianFilterGPU.dll, version=1.0.8795.21805
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Emboss+.dll, version=1.2.2.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Equirectangular Diffuse Transform.dll, version=1.0.7159.445
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\MakeTransparent.dll, version=1.1.0.0
    .\System.Resources.Extensions.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\FillFromClipboard.dll, version=6.0.8407.22397
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Liquify.dll, version=4.0.5873.25113
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Linocut.dll, version=1.1.2.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\FillFromFile.dll, version=6.0.8407.22418
    .\System.Runtime.Intrinsics.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\F_SeamlessSimplexClouds.dll, version=1.0.8713.2950
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\LinesGrid.dll, version=1.2.2.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Kuwahara.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\F_SeamlessVoronoi.dll, version=1.0.8715.42222
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Kill Color Keeper.dll, version=1.0.6641.13453
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Gmic.dll, version=3.3.6.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\kb_lens.dll, version=0.0.0.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Jitter.dll, version=4.0.4642.26986
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Graphite.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\IrisBlur.dll, version=1.0.8690.21381
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Grid Warp.dll, version=4.0.6544.34496
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\HighPassPlus.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\IntensityRGB.dll, version=1.0.2.0
    D:\Пользователи\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\HighPass_rec.dll, version=1.3.6135.23156
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\DEVOBJ.dll, version=10.0.19041.4355 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\System32\WINTRUST.dll, version=10.0.19041.4355 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\System32\CRYPT32.dll, version=10.0.19041.4406 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSASN1.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't open this version.

Spoiler

This text file was created because paint.net crashed. Please e-mail this to crashlog5@getpaint.net so we can diagnose and fix the problem.

Application version: paint.net 5.1 (α 5.100.8929.3711)
Time of crash: 12/06/2024 4:06:57 PM
Application uptime: 00:00:01.9580063
Application state: Running
Working set: 192,752 KiB
Handles and threads: 1053 handles, 50 threads, 106 gdi, 156 user
Install type: Classic
Application directory: C:\Program Files\paint.net
Current directory: C:\Program Files\paint.net
Install directory: C:\Program Files\paint.net
OS Version: Windows 10 Home 10.0.19045.0 x64
.NET version: .NET 8.0.6 x64
Processor: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz" @ ~3193MHz (4C/4T, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4_1, SSE4_2, AVX, AVX2)
Memory: 24,416 MB physical (17,074 MB free), 28,000 MB pagefile (19,362 MB free)
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (fl:12.1, v:10DE, d:1C03, r:A1), Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 (fl:11.1, v:8086, d:412, r:6), Microsoft Basic Render Driver (fl:12.1, v:1414, d:8C, r:0)
Hardware acceleration: True (default: True) (rendering: 🚀 Performance (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB))
Remote session: no
Pointers: none
UI animations: True
UI DPI: 96 dpi (1.00x scale)
UI theme: VisualStyleCategory=Aero, EffectiveTheme=Aero, DWM=yes, AeroColorScheme=Dark, ThemeFileName=Aero.msstyles
Updates: True, 2/06/2024
Locale: pdnr.c: en-US, hklm: en-US, hkcu: en-US, cc: en-NZ, cuic: en-US
Flags:

Exception details:
PaintDotNet.InternalErrorException: Unexpected null reference 'this.displayInformation.NotNull().AdvancedColorInfo' (PaintDotNet.Display.AdvancedColorInfo) (PaintDotNet.Canvas.CanvasControl)
   at PaintDotNet.ObjectExtensions.NotNullError[T](String nameofP) in D:\src\pdn\src\Fundamentals\ObjectExtensions.cs:line 25
   at PaintDotNet.Canvas.CanvasControl.OnRender(IDrawingContext dc, RectFloat viewportClipRect) in D:\src\pdn\src\PaintDotNet\Canvas\CanvasControl.cs:line 718
   at PaintDotNet.Controls.InternalDirect2DControl.OnRender(IDeviceContext deviceContext, RectFloat clipRect) in D:\src\pdn\src\Framework\Controls\InternalDirect2DControl.cs:line 43
   at PaintDotNet.Controls.Direct2DControlImpl.Render(RectInt32 clipRect) in D:\src\pdn\src\Framework\Controls\Direct2DControlImpl.cs:line 1536
   at PaintDotNet.Controls.Direct2DControlImpl.RelayGdiPaintImpl(IGdiPaintContext ctx) in D:\src\pdn\src\Framework\Controls\Direct2DControlImpl.cs:line 1204
   at PaintDotNet.Controls.Direct2DControlImpl.RelayGdiPaint(IGdiPaintContext ctx) in D:\src\pdn\src\Framework\Controls\Direct2DControlImpl.cs:line 1042
   at PaintDotNet.Controls.Direct2DControl.OnGdiPaint(IGdiPaintContext ctx) in D:\src\pdn\src\Framework\Controls\Direct2DControl.cs:line 579
   at PaintDotNet.Gdi.GdiControlImpl.OnWmPaint(Message& m) in D:\src\pdn\src\Windows.Framework\Gdi\GdiControlImpl.cs:line 191
   at PaintDotNet.Gdi.GdiControlImpl.RelayWndProc(Message& m) in D:\src\pdn\src\Windows.Framework\Gdi\GdiControlImpl.cs:line 242
   at PaintDotNet.Gdi.GdiControl.WndProc(Message& m) in D:\src\pdn\src\Windows.Framework\Gdi\GdiControl.cs:line 185
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(HWND hWnd, MessageId msg, WPARAM wparam, LPARAM lparam)

Managed assemblies:
    System.Private.CoreLib, .\System.Private.CoreLib.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e
    paintdotnet, .\paintdotnet.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    System.Runtime, .\System.Runtime.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Fundamentals, .\PaintDotNet.Fundamentals.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    System.Windows.Forms, .\System.Windows.Forms.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    System.Diagnostics.Tracing, .\System.Diagnostics.Tracing.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Threading.Thread, .\System.Threading.Thread.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Base, .\PaintDotNet.Base.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    PaintDotNet.Collections, .\PaintDotNet.Collections.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    PaintDotNet.ComponentModel, .\PaintDotNet.ComponentModel.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    PaintDotNet.Windows, .\PaintDotNet.Windows.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    TerraFX.Interop.Windows, .\TerraFX.Interop.Windows.dll, Version=10.0.22621.6, PublicKeyToken=35b01b53313a6f7e
    PaintDotNet.Runtime, .\PaintDotNet.Runtime.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    PaintDotNet.Primitives, .\PaintDotNet.Primitives.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    System.Collections.Concurrent, .\System.Collections.Concurrent.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PointerToolkit, .\PointerToolkit.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
    System.Threading, .\System.Threading.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Systrace, .\PaintDotNet.Systrace.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    System.Diagnostics.Process, .\System.Diagnostics.Process.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Private.Uri, .\System.Private.Uri.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Windows.Framework, .\PaintDotNet.Windows.Framework.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    PaintDotNet.UI, .\PaintDotNet.UI.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    WindowsBase, .\WindowsBase.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    PaintDotNet.ObjectModel, .\PaintDotNet.ObjectModel.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    Microsoft.Windows.SDK.NET, .\Microsoft.Windows.SDK.NET.dll, Version=10.0.26100.24, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    PresentationFramework, .\PresentationFramework.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    PaintDotNet.Windows.Core, .\PaintDotNet.Windows.Core.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    System.Xaml, .\System.Xaml.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    WinRT.Runtime, .\WinRT.Runtime.dll, Version=2.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=99ea127f02d97709
    System.ComponentModel, .\System.ComponentModel.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.ComponentModel.Primitives, .\System.ComponentModel.Primitives.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Collections, .\System.Collections.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.InteropServices, .\System.Runtime.InteropServices.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.ObjectModel, .\System.ObjectModel.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    Microsoft.Win32.Primitives, .\Microsoft.Win32.Primitives.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Windows.Forms.Primitives, .\System.Windows.Forms.Primitives.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    System.Drawing.Primitives, .\System.Drawing.Primitives.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Diagnostics.TraceSource, .\System.Diagnostics.TraceSource.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Text.Encoding.CodePages, .\System.Text.Encoding.CodePages.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager, .\System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    PaintDotNet.Core, .\PaintDotNet.Core.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    System.Collections.Specialized, .\System.Collections.Specialized.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.SystemLayer, .\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    PaintDotNet.Resources, .\PaintDotNet.Resources.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    System.Xml.ReaderWriter, .\System.Xml.ReaderWriter.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Data, .\PaintDotNet.Data.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    System.Private.Xml, .\System.Private.Xml.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    PaintDotNet.Framework, .\PaintDotNet.Framework.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    System.Threading.ThreadPool, .\System.Threading.ThreadPool.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Net.WebClient, .\System.Net.WebClient.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    CommunityToolkit.HighPerformance, .\CommunityToolkit.HighPerformance.dll, Version=8.2.0.0, PublicKeyToken=4aff67a105548ee2
    System.Memory, .\System.Memory.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Text.Encoding.Extensions, .\System.Text.Encoding.Extensions.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    Microsoft.Win32.Registry, .\Microsoft.Win32.Registry.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents, .\Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Linq, .\System.Linq.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Drawing.Common, .\System.Drawing.Common.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    ComputeSharp.D2D1, .\ComputeSharp.D2D1.dll, Version=3.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=dc35fa229f6881d8
    System.ComponentModel.EventBasedAsync, .\System.ComponentModel.EventBasedAsync.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Collections.Immutable, .\System.Collections.Immutable.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PointerToolkit.TerraFX.Interop.Windows, .\PointerToolkit.TerraFX.Interop.Windows.dll, Version=10.0.22621.6
    System.Security.Principal.Windows, .\System.Security.Principal.Windows.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter, .\System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo, .\System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Security.Claims, .\System.Security.Claims.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PresentationCore, .\PresentationCore.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    DirectWriteForwarder, .\DirectWriteForwarder.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    PaintDotNet.PropertySystem, .\PaintDotNet.PropertySystem.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    PaintDotNet.Effects.Core, .\PaintDotNet.Effects.Core.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    System.Runtime.Extensions, .\System.Runtime.Extensions.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.IO.Packaging, .\System.IO.Packaging.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    Accessibility, .\Accessibility.dll, Version=4.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    System.Diagnostics.Debug, .\System.Diagnostics.Debug.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Numerics.Vectors, .\System.Numerics.Vectors.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.CompilerServices.VisualC, .\System.Runtime.CompilerServices.VisualC.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.IO.Hashing, .\System.IO.Hashing.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Collections.NonGeneric, .\System.Collections.NonGeneric.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.Loader, .\System.Runtime.Loader.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Effects.Gpu, .\PaintDotNet.Effects.Gpu.dll, Version=5.100.8929.3711
    SauceControl.Blake2Fast, .\SauceControl.Blake2Fast.dll, Version=2.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=deebe556222e40dc
    System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel, .\System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    ComputeSharp.Core, .\ComputeSharp.Core.dll, Version=3.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=dc35fa229f6881d8
    System.Reflection.Metadata, .\System.Reflection.Metadata.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.IO.MemoryMappedFiles, .\System.IO.MemoryMappedFiles.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Reflection.MetadataLoadContext, .\System.Reflection.MetadataLoadContext.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Security.Cryptography, .\System.Security.Cryptography.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PhotoShop, .\FileTypes\PhotoShop.dll, Version=2.5.0.40665
    STL File Loader, .\FileTypes\STL File Loader.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    SpriteSheet, .\FileTypes\SpriteSheet.dll, Version=1.2.0.0
    LowColor, .\FileTypes\LowColor.dll, Version=1.0.4.0
    CSVFiletype, C:\Users\Scott\Documents\paint.net App Files\FileTypes\CSVFiletype.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    CSVFiletype, .\FileTypes\CSVFiletype.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    OptiPngFileType, .\FileTypes\OptiPngFileType.dll, Version=10.0.0.0
    ImAGIF.FileType, .\FileTypes\ImAGIF.FileType.dll, Version=0.13.0.21358
    ImZIP.FileType, .\FileTypes\ImZIP.FileType.dll, Version=1.0.0.225
    Mono.Cecil, .\Mono.Cecil.dll, Version=0.11.5.0, PublicKeyToken=50cebf1cceb9d05e
    IcoCur, .\FileTypes\IcoCur.dll, Version=4.0.0.0
    System.Text.RegularExpressions, .\System.Text.RegularExpressions.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    netstandard, .\netstandard.dll, Version=2.1.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Console, .\System.Console.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PhotoSauce.MagicScaler, .\PhotoSauce.MagicScaler.dll, Version=0.14.2.0, PublicKeyToken=fc6b9b7b06809481
    System.Runtime.Intrinsics, .\System.Runtime.Intrinsics.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    Newtonsoft.Json, .\Newtonsoft.Json.dll, Version=13.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed

Native modules:
    .\PaintDotNet.exe, version=5.100.8929.3711
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.DLL, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHELL32.dll, version=10.0.19041.4165 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcp_win.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\USER32.dll, version=10.0.19041.4165 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32u.dll, version=10.0.19041.4412 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\GDI32.dll, version=10.0.19041.3996 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\gdi32full.dll, version=10.0.19041.4355 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\ole32.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\RPCRT4.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\combase.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\OLEAUT32.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHLWAPI.dll, version=10.0.19041.4165 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dll, version=7.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\VCRUNTIME140_1.dll, version=14.40.33810.0
    .\VCRUNTIME140.dll, version=14.40.33810.0
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\IMM32.DLL, version=10.0.19041.4355 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\shcore.dll, version=10.0.19041.4165 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\hostfxr.dll, version=8,0,624,26715 @Commit: 3b8b000a0e115700b18265d8ec8c6307056dc94d
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\ADVAPI32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\sechost.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcrypt.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\hostpolicy.dll, version=8,0,624,26715 @Commit: 3b8b000a0e115700b18265d8ec8c6307056dc94d
    .\coreclr.dll, version=8,0,624,26715 @Commit: 3b8b000a0e115700b18265d8ec8c6307056dc94d
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\System.Private.CoreLib.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\clrjit.dll, version=8,0,624,26715 @Commit: 3b8b000a0e115700b18265d8ec8c6307056dc94d
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\kernel.appcore.dll, version=10.0.19041.3758 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\paintdotnet.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\System.Runtime.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtheme.dll, version=10.0.19041.4165 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\PaintDotNet.Fundamentals.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\System.Windows.Forms.dll, version=8.0.624.26909
    .\System.Diagnostics.Tracing.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\icu.dll, version=64, 2, 0, 0 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\System.Threading.Thread.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\PaintDotNet.Base.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\PaintDotNet.Collections.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\PaintDotNet.ComponentModel.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\PaintDotNet.Windows.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\TerraFX.Interop.Windows.dll, version=10.0.22621.6
    .\PaintDotNet.Runtime.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\PaintDotNet.Primitives.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\System.Collections.Concurrent.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\PointerToolkit.dll, version=1.0.1.0
    .\System.Threading.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\PaintDotNet.Systrace.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\System.Diagnostics.Process.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\windows.storage.dll, version=10.0.19041.4165 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Wldp.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\System.Private.Uri.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\PaintDotNet.Windows.Framework.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\PaintDotNet.UI.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\WindowsBase.dll, version=8.0.624.26906
    .\PaintDotNet.ObjectModel.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\Microsoft.Windows.SDK.NET.dll, version=10.0.26100.1
    .\PresentationFramework.dll, version=8.0.624.26906
    .\PaintDotNet.Windows.Core.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\System.Xaml.dll, version=8.0.624.26906
    .\WinRT.Runtime.dll, version=2.0.4.44211
    .\System.ComponentModel.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.ComponentModel.Primitives.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Collections.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\coremessaging.DLL, version=10.0.19041.4355
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\WS2_32.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\System.Runtime.InteropServices.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.ObjectModel.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\Microsoft.Win32.Primitives.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Windows.Forms.Primitives.dll, version=8.0.624.26909
    .\System.Drawing.Primitives.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Diagnostics.TraceSource.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\PresentationNative_cor3.dll, version=8,0,24,17801 @Commit: 089c9b660a07fad070d3d442b7f49c8e1001a0b3
    .\System.Text.Encoding.CodePages.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\PaintDotNet.Core.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\System.Collections.Specialized.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\PaintDotNet.Resources.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\System.Xml.ReaderWriter.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\PaintDotNet.Data.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\System.Private.Xml.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\PaintDotNet.Framework.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\System.Threading.ThreadPool.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Net.WebClient.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\CommunityToolkit.HighPerformance.dll, version=8.2.2.1
    .\System.Memory.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Text.Encoding.Extensions.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\Microsoft.Win32.Registry.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Linq.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Drawing.Common.dll, version=8.0.624.26909
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSCTF.dll, version=10.0.19041.4165 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\ComputeSharp.D2D1.dll, version=3.0.0.0
    .\System.ComponentModel.EventBasedAsync.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Collections.Immutable.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxgi.DLL, version=10.0.19041.4355 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\PointerToolkit.TerraFX.Interop.Windows.dll, version=10.0.22621.6
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\profapi.dll, version=10.0.19041.4355 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\System.Security.Principal.Windows.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\version.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.DLL, version=10.0.19041.4355 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msasn1.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\cryptnet.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPT32.dll, version=10.0.19041.4165 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\cryptbase.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\WINTRUST.DLL, version=10.0.19041.4355 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\imagehlp.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\System.Security.Claims.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTSP.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsaenh.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\clbcatq.dll, version=2001.12.10941.16384 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\UIAnimation.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap64.dll, version=3.27.0.120
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxcore.dll, version=10.0.19041.4355 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\cfgmgr32.dll, version=10.0.19041.3996 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d2d1.DLL, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\PresentationCore.dll, version=8.0.624.26906
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\drvstore.dll, version=10.0.19041.4355 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\devobj.dll, version=10.0.19041.4355 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\XmlLite.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\PaintDotNet.PropertySystem.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmd.inf_amd64_1408eaf9a25ed64f\nvldumdx.dll, version=27.21.14.5751
    .\PaintDotNet.Effects.Core.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmd.inf_amd64_1408eaf9a25ed64f\nvwgf2umx.dll, version=27.21.14.5751
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMM.DLL, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\DirectWriteForwarder.dll, version=8,0,624,26906 @Commit: 86a51738adbb65141dea966de2cce47ae2061812
    C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.19041.4355_none_91a3acd0cc88a7e4\gdiplus.dll, version=10.0.19041.4355 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WindowsCodecs.dll, version=10.0.19041.4355 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dwrite.DLL, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.19041.4355_none_60b8b9eb71f62e16\comctl32.dll, version=6.10 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\System.Runtime.Extensions.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.IO.Packaging.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\Accessibility.dll, version=8.0.624.26909
    .\System.Diagnostics.Debug.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Numerics.Vectors.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Runtime.CompilerServices.VisualC.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\TextShaping.dll, version=ex: PaintDotNet.InternalErrorException
    .\System.IO.Hashing.dll, version=8.0.23.53103
    .\System.Collections.NonGeneric.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\System.Runtime.Loader.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\PaintDotNet.Effects.Gpu.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\SauceControl.Blake2Fast.dll, version=2.0.0.0
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wtsapi32.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINSTA.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\UIAutomationCore.dll, version=7.2.19041.4165 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\PROPSYS.dll, version=7.0.19041.4165 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\D3D10Warp.dll, version=10.0.19041.4355 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\ComputeSharp.Core.dll, version=3.0.0.0
    .\System.Reflection.Metadata.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3dcompiler_47.DLL, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\System.IO.MemoryMappedFiles.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mscms.DLL, version=10.0.19041.4165 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USERENV.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ColorAdapterClient.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\icm32.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Cabinet.dll, version=5.00 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dwmapi.DLL, version=10.0.19041.4165 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\System.Reflection.MetadataLoadContext.dll, version=8.0.23.53103
    .\System.Security.Cryptography.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\FileTypes\PhotoShop.dll, version=2.5.0.0
    .\FileTypes\STL File Loader.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\dataexchange.dll, version=10.0.19041.4355 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\dcomp.dll, version=10.0.19041.4355 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\twinapi.appcore.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\powrprof.dll, version=10.0.19041.4165 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\UMPDC.dll, version=ex: PaintDotNet.InternalErrorException
    .\FileTypes\SpriteSheet.dll, version=1.2.0.0
    .\FileTypes\LowColor.dll, version=1.0.4.0
    C:\Users\Scott\Documents\paint.net App Files\FileTypes\CSVFiletype.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    .\FileTypes\CSVFiletype.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\textinputframework.dll, version=10.0.19041.4355 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\CoreUIComponents.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wintypes.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\FileTypes\OptiPngFileType.dll, version=10.0.0
    .\FileTypes\ImAGIF.FileType.dll, version=0.13.0.21358
    .\FileTypes\ImZIP.FileType.dll, version=1.0.0.225
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\winspool.drv, version=10.0.19041.4165 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\SETUPAPI.dll, version=10.0.19041.4165 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\windowscodecsext.dll, version=10.0.19041.3636 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    .\Mono.Cecil.dll, version=0.11.5.0
    .\FileTypes\IcoCur.dll, version=4.0.0.0
    .\System.Text.RegularExpressions.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\netstandard.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64.dll, version=5.100.8929.3711
    .\System.Console.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\PhotoSauce.MagicScaler.dll, version=0.14.2.0
    .\System.Runtime.Intrinsics.dll, version=8.0.624.26715
    .\Newtonsoft.Json.dll, version=13.0.3.27908
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\apphelp.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tried reinstalling 8926. Installer quietly fails :(

Try this build: https://www.getpaint.net/files/zip/test/paint.net.5.100.8929.7386.portable.x64.zip

It works fine for me in a Win10 VM, but it doesn't have a GPU so no hardware acceleration -- that's what triggers the crash, and it's only crashing on Win10.

Once I get a verification that it works, I can publish it to GitHub and to the auto-updater

Edit: I was able to synthesize the crash on Win11 and verified the fix. New build incoming ...

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

4 hours ago, Rick Brewster said:

Okay, the new build without the crash is now published to GitHub and the auto-updater. (v5.100.8929.7386)

Now it's working. 👍

Enabled HDR mode and tested this. When I do Alt+Tab, canvas occasionally disappears like 1 frame but not that jarring.
Not sure I gonna use ACM though. Sounds like a good thing for images / videos, but I'm too familiar with UI / texts having P3 color at this point.

9 minutes ago, _koh_ said:

Enabled HDR mode and tested this. When I do Alt+Tab, canvas occasionally disappears like 1 frame but not that jarring.

Yeah I note this sort of thing in the release notes above.

9 minutes ago, _koh_ said:

Not sure I gonna use ACM though. Sounds like a good thing for images / videos, but I'm too familiar with UI / texts having P3 color at this point.

It took me a few days to get used to it but now I think I'm sticking with it. I also had to tweak a few per-color channel brightness levels for my monitors 

In the NVIDIA Control Panel -> Display -> Adjust desktop color settings:

On my ASUS PA32UGC, I set Green's brightness to 45%, and left R and B at 50% 

On my Dell G3223Q, I set Red to 35%, Green to 40%, Blue to 50%

Not that you should use my specific values, it's just worth experimenting with. It's kind of nice to see websites displaying "red" instead of "RED!!!!!!!!!!!"

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

(Very) minor issue - title bar text is rendered differently compared to the last alpha build (like Smooth instead of Sharp (Modern)), which looks fine on higher DPI but at 100% it makes the text blurry

a100.gif

a150.gif

Edited by osyu
(emphasis on very)
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, osyu said:

(Very) minor issue - title bar text is rendered differently compared to the last alpha build (like Smooth instead of Sharp (Modern)), which looks fine on higher DPI but at 100% it makes the text blurry

a100.gif

a150.gif

Yeah I did this because the text was looking pretty bad in the scenarios I noticed and tested. I was under the opinion it looked better this way at 100% scaling / 96 DPI, but I'm testing on a 4K monitor so it may not have been the best way to test that

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

• Rick Brewster unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic