Jump to content

Is there any plugin to make a picture Crumpled/Fold with a paper texture while also changing the corners and the shape of the image a bit?

Recommended Posts

Not a plugin no.....you might get somewhere searching the forum for the term "crumpled paper". I seem to recall there was a tut about some time ago. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As @Lemonade mentioned in your other post, there is a video on this:  



These are the steps:


1.  Have the blending mode on Difference.

2.  With the Gradient set to Linear, pull the gradient sideways (repeatedly) on the canvas.

3.  Switch the gradient to Diamond and continue.

4.  Alternate the gradient between Linear and Diamond.

5.  Go to the Effects and pick Emboss, then set an angle to your liking.

6.  Go to Adjustments and choose Brightness & Contrast.

7.  Crop the final canvas to remove any rough edges.

8.  There is also a Plugin called Page Curl that you can also use. 


How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...