Animated Rain Tutorial

Yes it is possible.

Thanks 8) , I'm going to give this a try in a more calmer moment and show y'all what I get!! :D

Ok, I was able to keep the snow when I added just images 8) :

usn.gif

But when I tried to add text or borders, (no new layers), the snow stopped :( ?

rrr.gif

How'd I screw up :? , anyone???

Did you try and add the border after you had already done the animation?

I would, but I really haven't gotten the snow effect to a good enough level to put it in the topic.

I am sure you will get it soon, and from there on wait for me posting you questions over questions on how you did this and how you did that? :lol: :wink:

Its going to take a lot of experimenting for me to get the snow animation down to a good effect.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I realized now I never tried the rain effect (first try was with "snow") I messed up a bit with curves cause a dark background does not show a clear effect with black rain,

also rain should be supposed to make small circles when falling on water, any suggestion to do that? It should be fun to do it!

rain3.gif

I realized now I never tried the rain effect (first try was with "snow") I messed up a bit with curves cause a dark background does not show a clear effect with black rain,

also rain should be supposed to make small circles when falling on water, any suggestion to do that? It should be fun to do it!

rain3.gif

Making the circular droplets would be extremely hard to do. There's probably a very slim chance someone will find a way to do that effect.

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

(Dark shock: - please - do not say it sucks :wink: :wink: )

Are you kidding me? It looks great! :wink:

Here's an attempt to make an animated shining image:

shine.gif

If you look closely you can see it glowing. I didn't master the effect yet. I might make a tutorial on how to do it once I do.

WOW! Y'all have done some amazing work while I've been MIA.

Got that stupid virus/trojan w/32/Blocker-Based!Maximus. Nasty bugger, so watch out for it...........it goes in your windows system 32 directory as a exe and blocks all widows commands. I sotle my daughter's computer while mine is at the doctor, I tried everything-about 3 differnet programs trying to find out what was going on until tooooo late.

Anyhoo, gonna try out all this and get back in to it!

Got that stupid virus/trojan w/32/Blocker-Based!Maximus. Nasty bugger, so watch out for it...........it goes in your windows system 32 directory as a exe and blocks all widows commands. I sotle my daughter's computer while mine is at the doctor, I tried everything-about 3 differnet programs trying to find out what was going on until tooooo late.

Great! Don't forget to post results. :wink:

Here's an attempt to make an animated shining image:

shine.gif

If you look closely you can see it glowing. I didn't master the effect yet. I might make a tutorial on how to do it once I do.

If I say I see the glowing, shall you say you can see small whirls of snow in my snow storm? (if you look very, very closely :lol::lol::lol:)

Do you have a McAfee site advisor? If not download it, I find it quite useful when browsing the web, Ciao,

Like it, it did it a bit different but here is the result!

rainanimateio8.gif

Thats nice. I'm guessing you changed the direction of the rain with the motion blur and didn't give any color, but it worked with the image. :wink:

Like it, it did it a bit different but here is the result!

rainanimateio8.gif

Thats nice. I'm guessing you changed the direction of the rain with the motion blur and didn't give any color, but it worked with the image. :wink:

Yes, no color; other direction..

But first i did it wrong, so my rain didn't move..

After a few minits I knew what i did wrong :wink:

Back.

i can't see my rain:( :(

Let me see what you have so far so I can help. :wink:

I might try to experiment ways for the rain animation to come out more clear.

Nice. :wink:

There is a tutorial for un-animated rain though. :wink:

• 3 weeks later...
Rain.gif

I think I did okay :D

This is going into my sig!

Nice. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

This is my go.

Good? A bit hard because its the second time I've used PAINT.NET. Best program ever. Much better then my crappy Fireworks =P The files are always too big. I hate it. BUT PAINT.NET IS THE BEST PROGRAM EVERRRRRS [/endhugepaint.netcompliment]

EDIT: Its removed. Not animated and too big. THe file was too big too add. Help please?