The Most Copied Sig On The Forum (AKA the pyrosig)

pyrochild

I've downloaded the water refelction plugin, and it wont show up under the effects. I get half you through your tutorial and can't continue because the water reflection effect won't show up. I've dowloaded and put it in the effects folder multiple times. Can you tell me why its not showing up?

Do you have Paint.NET version 3.20?

EDIT: Also, are you looking in Effects > Distort?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Do you have Paint.NET version 3.20?

EDIT: Also, are you looking in Effects > Distort?

I don't know about the version, but I did look in effects for the reflection.

I downloaded Paint.NET a while ago, but I haven't gotten interested in it until now.

I've downloaded the water refelction plugin, and it wont show up under the effects. I get half you through your tutorial and can't continue because the water reflection effect won't show up. I've dowloaded and put it in the effects folder multiple times. Can you tell me why its not showing up?

Help -> :Updates: Check for Updates...

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

I had no idea it took that much work to make that sig.

It's worth it though. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

l_2d0b2f3492a21e7bbdeab11e901495d6.png

hi bro can u help me i cant find this thing :ShapeInterior: Draw Filled Shape when i click eclpse theres nothing showing like in ur tut a im new on using paint net

While my signature doesn't follow your tutorial, the idea of using the gradient bars and reflection inspired me after I had followed your complete tutorial, and after a few different effects I arrived at my current signature.

Very nice tut though, it's an awesome effect.

delsig.jpg

i already install the plug ins that needed but some of it was not working like the water reflection

and i dont know how to recolor the shadow on the txt plz help im interested learning more about paint net

i already install the plug ins that needed but some of it was not working like the water reflection

and i dont know how to recolor the shadow on the txt plz help im interested learning more about paint net

If any plugins aren't showing up, you aren't using the latest version of Paint.NET. Go get 3.20.

xZYt6wl.png

If any plugins aren't showing up, you aren't using the latest version of Paint.NET. Go get 3.20.

no bro wat i mean was i already have version 3.20 and i have all the effects needed making this one but when i use it, the effect of the effect was'nt showing like for example i use the water reflection but theres no water reflection showing on the paint thats wat i mean :roll:

no bro wat i mean was i already have version 3.20 and i have all the effects needed making this one but when i use it, the effect of the effect was'nt showing like for example i use the water reflection but theres no water reflection showing on the paint thats wat i mean :roll:

Make sure you have deleted the bottom half of the image.

Nice 1 :)

i actually dont wanna do with the hype but i dind resisted it :)

*please note when it comes to recolor the shadow, you can try Invert ,, ctrl+Shift+i*

bugsterpyrostyleos2.png

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

You just need to hit

Ctrl+Shift+i

But its an nice one .

try using water reflection on the text :)

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

*please note when it comes to recolor the shadow, you can try Invert ,, ctrl+Shift+i*

That's how I usually do it, but I'm not going to restrict anyone to one particular method, so I didn't put that in the tutorial.

@GradensMommy: that's..... very...... pink.....

*achoo*

xZYt6wl.png