The Most Copied Sig On The Forum (AKA the pyrosig)

pyrochild

sweet, sweet victory!

aile-pyrosig800.png

The border, though very subtle, adds a lot to the effect. I like :D

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Very nice tutorial.

My attempt.

I skipped over the shadow and glow steps.

pyrochildwy3.png

Pantera1395, I really like your idea of using this as a desktop background! I'll try that out later.

6maverick6ls3.png

F a n t a s t i c tutorial and here's my 1st attempt..... I'm not too happy with the glow bit though - I need to practice, practice and more practice.

sig2.gif

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

*please note when it comes to recolor the shadow, you can try Invert ,, ctrl+Shift+i*

That's how I usually do it, but I'm not going to restrict anyone to one particular method, so I didn't put that in the tutorial.

@GradensMommy: that's..... very...... pink.....

*achoo*

LOL u alergic to pink???? need a tissue? i LOVE pink!!!!

Thanks GradensMom for Bugster's tip...... I triend the invert and it really helps. However, since then I tried combining two tutorials and now have a new sig - see below!

Thanks for your help guys!

:lol:

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Here's my first try. Followed your tut (except for the coloring, played with the gradient thingy) exactly for this first try. Pretty ok I think--at least better than my early first try as you can see :lol: .

sigtry1a.jpg

Looks great, except that you misspelled your name. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Critics :roll: !! GEESH :lol::lol: !! Thanks, David 8) ..........I really didn't notice until you pointed this out. Guess I was trying so hard to do the tut right :( . Oh Well.

Because of David, I went back intending to just correct my spelling :lol: . but here is what happened.

pyrots1.jpg

When I try to do the second water effect, I guess because of the graphic I added, it doesn't come out right. Here it is with the settings at

-Distance: 55.00

-Waves period: 12

-Duration: 100.00

pyrots2.jpg

Any suggestions?

Well, these are my two tries

This is mine

MagicBoxes.png

And Nancy is my mom :D

Nancy.png

rich.png

Sig by CommanderSozo. Kiss him. Now. :D

*The above post is not to be taken seriously. The above post contains sarcasm, and if you were offended by the above post, it is purely coincidental

Sign here __________*

If you use PdN, don't click this.

A suggestion: You might want to move the "R" in closer to the "ichard". It'll be much easier to read. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

A suggestion: You might want to move the "R" in closer to the "ichard". It'll be much easier to read. :-)

Thanks, but check it now!

I added some rain effects to mine :-)

But I dunno how to move the "R" without moving part of the gradient :Help:

rich.png

*The above post is not to be taken seriously. The above post contains sarcasm, and if you were offended by the above post, it is purely coincidental

Sign here __________*

You don't have them on separate layers?

xZYt6wl.png

You don't have them on separate layers?

Not anymore I don't :(

rich.png

Sign here __________*

You should always keep a fully-layered PDN version of any images that you have the slightest suspicion that you may want to work on later.

xZYt6wl.png

Thanks for the tutorial, very helpful, even for a completely unskilled newb such as myself.

I went a slightly different route, but it was all thanks to the tutorial.

hbagnosnu9.png

Full size image here : http://img267.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... os2bb6.png

mastzg2.png

100% paint.net

One sad attempt at a sig, but it's all about the intellectual property rights anyways.

Thanks for the tutorial, very helpful, even for a completely unskilled newb such as myself.

I went a slightly different route, but it was all thanks to the tutorial.

hbagnosnu9.png

Full size image here : http://img267.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... os2bb6.png

Very nice! It's great seeing something with creativity instead of an exact clone of the tutorial.

xZYt6wl.png

Mastriani thats awesome pyro has got a point, welcome to the non conformist sheep club lol, nice work man I like it, striking.

Very nice! It's great seeing something with creativity instead of an exact clone of the tutorial.

Coming from someone of your caliber, that is indeed a compliment ... thank you.

mastzg2.png

100% paint.net

One sad attempt at a sig, but it's all about the intellectual property rights anyways.

Mastriani thats awesome pyro has got a point, welcome to the non conformist sheep club lol, nice work man I like it, striking.

Thank you very much.

Don't expect it too often though amici, a momentary flash of creativity from an otherwise uncreative mind. :lol:

mastzg2.png

100% paint.net