Helen's Graphics (UPDATE--NEW images!!')

HELEN

LOL. :P

I can't wait to see what you're working on. I know how it feels when you want to work on something else instead of the current project. It's so tiring. Well, I wish you luck and I hope you finish it soon!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

LOL. :P

I can't wait to see what you're working on. I know how it feels when you want to work on something else instead of the current project. It's so tiring. Well, I wish you luck and I hope you finish it soon!

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Omg, ty so much, after studying ur work a bit and reading through the posts here i came up with my own way to color my work which is very similar to what i think urs is, so i attempted drawing flapjack after putting together this funny picture of his head then a reg picture of his body, then drew it scanned it in, distorted it as much a cud to make it fit the one i put together from reg pics, then colored it in :P it took all day but im very pleased with the look

heres a small version :P

FlapjackSmall.png

Omg, ty so much, after studying ur work a bit and reading through the posts here i came up with my own way to color my work which is very similar to what i think urs is, so i attempted drawing flapjack after putting together this funny picture of his head then a reg picture of his body, then drew it scanned it in, distorted it as much a cud to make it fit the one i put together from reg pics, then colored it in :P it took all day but im very pleased with the look

heres a small version :P

FlapjackSmall.png

Hmmm, those energy spheres are great, but they don't looks so "energy-fy-ing. :P

They need outer glow, and the checkerboard needs distorting more. Looks like a thin lens distortion wise. Try making a square canvas, the same width as the radius of your sphere. Then render the checkerboard. Distort > Lens. Make sure the outer bit is distorted more than the inside. Make a mask to remove the bit you don't want (white circle on black bg, same size as square canvas - make sure circle is same size as energy sphere).

Nice job though! :wink:

EDIT: Just saw your gallery's banner, and thought give some comments.

It looks good, liking the minimal style, but you've made a silly error. You outlined the text after Rotate/Zoom. Should be the other way round, so it looks 3d. Maybe add a gloss as well. :wink:

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

Hmmm, those energy spheres are great, but they don't looks so "energy-fy-ing. :P

They need outer glow, and the checkerboard needs distorting more. Looks like a thin lens distortion wise. Try making a square canvas, the same width as the radius of your sphere. Then render the checkerboard. Distort > Lens. Make sure the outer bit is distorted more than the inside. Make a mask to remove the bit you don't want (white circle on black bg, same size as square canvas - make sure circle is same size as energy sphere).

Nice job though! :wink:

EDIT: Just saw your gallery's banner, and thought give some comments.

It looks good, liking the minimal style, but you've made a silly error. You outlined the text after Rotate/Zoom. Should be the other way round, so it looks 3d. Maybe add a gloss as well. :wink:

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

@goonfella and welshblue: Thanks to you both. :)

@LFC4EVER: *sigh* I seem to miss something each time I complete an image. I try to keep in mind the tips you tell me in my next project. Keep me on my feet; my 23-year-old brain is dying off already. :lol:

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

@goonfella and welshblue: Thanks to you both. :)

@LFC4EVER: *sigh* I seem to miss something each time I complete an image. I try to keep in mind the tips you tell me in my next project. Keep me on my feet; my 23-year-old brain is dying off already. :lol:

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA