Goonfella`s Gallery - New Frontiers 28.02.16

Goonfella

I like it too. Strange as it may sound two colors I love to use together with the gradient tool are red and a medium orange. It's the pink bumper I am still thinking about. I like the over all composition.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

I like it too. Strange as it may sound two colors I love to use together with the gradient tool are red and a medium orange. It's the pink bumper I am still thinking about. I like the over all composition.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Thanks Helen,

Making the planet is the easy(ish) part. I think this particular space WIP is going to take a while. A bit here , a bit there, until one day it will be done.

I`ve sorted out that little problem. It was to do with the cloud texture layer which was not quite large enough. Silly mistake to make really. :oops:

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Thanks Helen,

Making the planet is the easy(ish) part. I think this particular space WIP is going to take a while. A bit here , a bit there, until one day it will be done.

I`ve sorted out that little problem. It was to do with the cloud texture layer which was not quite large enough. Silly mistake to make really. :oops:

Just posted Volt3D, my tutorial translation of this tut for PDN Fanatics -

http://www.tutorial9.net/photoshop/crea ... photoshop/

Very nice image. I read through the tut, I need to try that one. You nailed it spot on man !

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Just posted Volt3D, my tutorial translation of this tut for PDN Fanatics -

http://www.tutorial9.net/photoshop/crea ... photoshop/

Very nice image. I read through the tut, I need to try that one. You nailed it spot on man !

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

The background was just a quick one I knocked up for the piece. Most of the effort went into the glass. I`ll have to think of a better way to use this glass effect and how I can improve it.

I don`t know why but I`ve got orange on the brain at the moment. Just started another project and guess what - it`s orange! I never set out to do an orange pic, it just happens.:lol: