[Help] Filling space between circles ?

msh

Sadly @msh your background on this image is not really transparent, so @MJW's  Edge Expander will not work properly on this.  The best thing would be to have a layer below the image, with the color you want, and then flatten it.  However I've tried to remove the background on this site,   https://www.remove.bg/

but it removes most of the gray gradient.  Hopefully someone will have an idea of how to do this.  I will keep thinking too 🧐

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Duplicate layer, on the lower one, select the image and make it smaller, fill remaining gaps with the line tool, use magic wand to select the transparency, invert selection, and fill selection with the border color you want. A little confusing since its hard to word, but i hope this helps

Edited by LoudSilence

@Pixey I'm not sure what you mean by the background is not really transparent.

The image I showed is a screenshot and the bakground contains colors because the transparent pixels aren't really transparent in a ss, but rather the actual cube paint.net renders on transparent pixels. but thx anyway!

@Djisves I actually tried the plugin and it worked - thanks!

2 minutes ago, msh said:

The image I showed is a screenshot 

Aah - I copied and saved it and it had a checkered background.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.