Resize - resolution problem

I too cannot recreate the problem you are having.  Please try this, if you have the Classic version of Paint.net. 

OS (C:) – Program Files – Paint.net – scroll down to the  PdnRepair.exe and run it.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Thanks so much Pixey for taking the time to answer. I ran PdnRepair.exe but unfortunately, that didn't work either. But it does seem to apply only to some of my files.

Just in case anyone gets the same problem, I did find a workaround. I created a new image with the right resolution and dragged the pdn file to open as new layer(s) on top of that. Then I could save in the correct resolution.

• 3 years later...

I just encountered this today with a few images. Had never run into this before so I Googled it and here I am.

This seems to be an issue with specific images not being able to resize. IDK what the cause is and don't have time right now to delve into it. 

If a developer wants to reach out to me to explore it, HMU.

(PS: I'm using 4.3.12 on Windows 10 Pro)

Edited by CapitalJeff
Added version