Drawing using coordinates?

Is it possible to create a drawing element such as a line or circle using the desired coordinates of whatever measurement system is in use? 

I have searched the forums and haven't been able to find an answer.
This would be particularly useful for line drawings.

For example, if I have a canvas of 8.5x11", and I would like to specify a line to start from x=1.00", y=1.50' and end at x=7.00" and y=1.50";

or maybe a circle with a center at x,y and a radius of r  (or diameter, or point on the perimeter).

...or move selected elements to a specific coordinate location, or to move them by a specified distance and direction.

I know, it is possible to do this with the mouse, but it is extremely difficult to get a mouse to be precise enough and to target a location in two dimensions simultaneously.  And when moving objects, you cannot identify the pixel location of any particular point on the element because the handle is outside the selected element.

If the feature is not available, please consider it for a future version.

The user interface might consist of a right-click on the tool image that would open a dialog box with fields to specify start, end and other options.

1 hour ago, Techineer said:

I know, it is possible to do this with the mouse, but it is extremely difficult to get a mouse to be precise enough and to target a location in two dimensions simultaneously. 

Use the arrow keys for fine control of the pointer placement.