Hi, I've just a problem...

I download paint.net and I delete it...

Now, I can't download again because it said "there are an error during the download".

Actually, i don't have money and i can't pay for the software.

Could you help me please?

P.S. I'm a french guy, I'm not very strong in English. Sorry if you didn't understand

Greetings,

If you delete a file it goes to the Trash bin where it can be restored (If you did not also go an delete the contents of that also)

If you are having trouble with downloads goto Settings>Updates & Security>Troubleshooter and run the troubleshooter approprited to your problem.

You can also go to another computer and download Paint.NET to a thumb drive and install it from there.

Paint.NET is free when download from  dotPDN Host here:
https://www.getpaint.net/download.html
And if you purchased from the Windows Store, there is a record there so you can reload. (And the cost there is that of a cup of coffee)

Edited by HyReZ

47 minutes ago, displ4y n4m3(It's serious) said:

Hi, I've just a problem...

I download paint.net and I delete it...

Now, I can't download again because it said "there are an error during the download".

Actually, i don't have money and i can't pay for the software.

Could you help me please?

P.S. I'm a french guy, I'm not very strong in English. Sorry if you didn't understand

Please use this Tool and follow the instructions.  Then try to download the Free version ofPaint.net again from here.

And welcome to the forum :)

• Like 2

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

5 hours ago, displ4y n4m3(It's serious) said:

thanks hyrez but it scribe

you have already an acount

I'm little bit lost...

I am the one that is a bit lost here!

Either you downloaded Paint.NET from the dotNET host or from the Windows Store. Correct?
If you downoaded it from somewhere else you were at risk.
If there was a message stating that was a error during download, check your Internet connection and try again.
If that fails y
ou can also go to another computer and download Paint.NET to a thumb drive and install it from there.
BTW:
Your original post was more coherent

Edited by HyReZ

A download issue is indeed a completely different from an install issue.

Any problem with a download is due to something else. I'd guess it was/is most likely a Windows Store problem ie. you've downloaded it once and the second download is being blocked because of that.

As others have said there should be nothing preventing you downloading from the dotPDN Host as many times as you want even to the same location as most browsers download tools or download mangers will simply rename the download (1), (2) etc etc if there is already one of the same name present in that download location.

BTW Good coffee is actually grotesquely expensive in most parts of the world. :)    

IHaveNoName.png

1 hour ago, IHaveNoName said:

BTW Good coffee is actually grotesquely expensive in most parts of the world. :)    

From March of this year:
https://www.cartacoffee.com/blogs/island-blog/how-much-does-a-cup-of-coffee-cost-coffee-prices-around-the-world

In the parts of the world that you are probably thinking of; computers and Internet connections are 'grotesquely expensive' also. 🙂

Edited by HyReZ