I'd like to write a tutorial...

Code_Ember

On how to set up inspirations, extract ideas from everyday things you'd see in life and the view of your work from the viewer's perspective. I'd like to know if this is allowed or at least not get victimized by the ultimate lock of doom? :)

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f134/Code_Ember/daredevil_v3.png

Code_Ember passed away on October 25, 2008. The Paint.NET forum staff and members wish his family and friends only the best in this difficult time.

For my part, I'd love to see it! :)

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Code_Ember you did the right thing I think by asking if people want a tutorial before posting it. I thank you and I am sure that the mods like that you asked 1st before doing it.

Could you clear it up for me as I don't seem to under stand what the tutorial would be about. When you say inspirations do you mean your going to grab a bunch of images and point out details in them ? If thats it, then it may be something for the picogram. I just not sure how it would be a tutorial.