Large one click multipacks for plugins

Is there a way to find plugin packs with installer available? ones that have a lot of effects to it? I am haveing difficulties adding the plugins I down load and the ones that work the best are the ones with the installers. Would anyone have any suggestions with the packs? Also I used to have over 100 on my last computer and now i cant even have as many cause I cant extract what i need to paint or even copy to paint.net file folder.

@SilverDragon82 Welcome to the forum :)

You say you're having trouble adding Plugins to your folder?  Do you have the Store bought Paint.net?  If so, you have to make the Folders yourself.

" You just have to install them in a different location. Go to your Documents folder, create a folder called “paint.net App Files” (no quotes though), and then create a folder for each plugin type: Effects, FileTypes, and Shapes. And then put your plugins into each folder just like you’re used to with the Classic release."

As for Plugin packs with the installer - that will depend on who uses the installer.  Older packs will probably not have that option.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

5 hours ago, SilverDragon82 said:

Is there a way to find plugin packs with installer available?

Go here >> Plugin Pack forum << and look for the threads with a star.