Picture Editing Request

Please read the site rules:

https://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/2932-read-first-the-rules-yes-you-read-this-2013-12-21/#23

specifically rule #23...

We will not do your work for you, but we would be glad to help you.  What have you tried?  Why didn't you like the results?  Show us your try and we will give you pointers.

Too much time on my hands. Changing the color can be quite complicated as I found out attempting to do this small challenge. It helps me learn and I hope you like the results.

Remember - this is not a place to find artists who will do the work for you.

image.png.469e5306e1427d80bfaa87120d96f70c.png

I was so happy with the result - I just had to post it. B)

PaintNetSignature.png.6bca4e07f5d738b2436f83d0ce1b876f.png

6 hours ago, AndrewDavid said:

Changing the color can be quite complicated as I found out attempting to do this small challenge.

You ought to describe the process, so @CrimtaneCreeper can learn.

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

@toe_head2001 Something tells me she may not be interested in learning paint. After an hour of playing with layers, blend modes, copying, pasting, using Median and Color replace, then re-sizing and some individual pixel coloring - I'm sure there must be an easier and faster way to do it. If the pic was much larger I don't think my methods would work out as well. The only reason I took it on was because the pic was so small and I enjoy the app.

PaintNetSignature.png.6bca4e07f5d738b2436f83d0ce1b876f.png

All right, I think we're done here.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.