Plugin Question

Does anyone know a plugin that will allow me to automatically do something like this:

- Take x amount of pixels from the location and move it x amount of pixels to this location...

- take x amount of pixels and flip it horizontally and move it x amount of pixels

Most of the projects I work on is just repeating the same same pattern. I would want a plugin that will quickly do it for me.

Here's a brief example of what I do...

I take a 128x32 box and copy it and move it down two pixels. I then copy the one I moved down and flip it horizontally and move it down 32 pixels.

There's no plugin to do that specifically, but one could be made.

I think I understand what you're saying. Just to be sure though, can you post example images after each step is taken?

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

Here's a brief example of what I do...

I take a 128x32 box and copy it and move it down two pixels. I then copy the one I moved down and flip it horizontally and move it down 32 pixels.

1. Select the Rectangle Select tool :RectangleSelectTool:

2. In the Tool Bar, set the Mode to Fixed Size, the Units to Pixels and the size to 128 x 32.

3. Make a selection where you want it.

4. Copy the selection with Ctrl + C

5. Paste the selection into a new layer with Ctrl + Shift + V

6. The move tool is automatically activated when pasting - press the down arrow on your keyboard twice to move the selection down two pixels.

7. Copy the selection again with Ctrl + C

8. Paste into a new layer with Ctrl + Shift + V

9. flip the newest layer horizontally with Layers > Flip horizontally

10. Use the Paneling plugin to move the layer down 32 pixels (for repeats of this step you can press Ctrl + F).

It looks complex, but is surprisingly quick.