Railgun Studios Gallery

RailgunStudios

*NEW* Experiments

Here are some creations I stumbled upon by messing with various plugins and effects. Mostly positive results for just random effects.

th_surface.png

th_silkbrush.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spacescapes

I've got a start on my collection so I thought I might post it. I know there is a lot of space scapes out there but I'm pretty proud of these since they are only my first. All of these images were made for desktops and completely from scratch with no stock images.

th_spacescape4.png

th_spacescape3.png

th_spacescape2.png

th_spacescape.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oil Paintings

These pictures are my attempt at bringing Bob Ross' style into Paint.NET using the brush plugin and smear tool.

th_Painting2.png

th_Painting-Copy.png

th_painting3.png

September 16th

Its been a while since I've posted, but I was reading through all the complements in the comments so

I thought I'd post some paintings I did a couple of weeks ago.

th_painting5.png

th_painting4.png

This one (below) I sketched on my phone with a home-made stylus.

th_phonesketch01.png

Edited by RailgunStudios

• 2 weeks later...

Hallo, nice to see someone here who is also interrestet to paint landscapes.They have a very nice perspective,and the colours are good choose.your space pictures are very impressive,and remind me on the video game x3 wich is one of my popular game.nice work

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Amazing work. You're one of the first people I've seen to do painting with the smudge and brush tools. Not THE first, but one of them.

It's awesome. Your detail is amazing.

'Civil disobedience is still disobedience.'

'↑ And that is how you confuse an atomic computer. ↑'

▬ Xžε⌐¡z○╖

• 6 months later...