beginner's Q: how do I create this pattern?

hello!

I am wondering if there is an extension/effect/plugin to use these kind of patterns: /\/\/\/\/\/\  or ~~~~~~~ (waves).

So instead of drawing a line, I would want to draw this kind of pattern, in any color or size.

How could I do that?

Thanks for reading.

Edited by mumu64

They are working just fine for me @Too Old.  Perhaps it's your browser playing up.  I'll add the links again.

Parallel Lines: http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?showtopic=30417

Curly Lines:  http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/25591-curly-lines-plugin-updated-to-v11a-19th-nov-2012/

Hope these work better for you :) .

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

@Pixey: Thats the same links I've posted before. The Download Link to the comsquare site is broken, the site is unreachable. Thatswhy my direct link to the downloadserver.

Sorry - I didn't check the actual link on Midora's Plugin page.  I assumed @Too Old was having trouble getting to the Paint.net page.

I guess they must be having internet troubles in that neck of the woods.

Edited by Pixey

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.