Magnetic lasso

Kind request to Rick !

Any idea Rick when the "magnetic lasso" selection-feature will be implemented ?

With this feature, Paint.net would become the replacement for both Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop Elements on my machine.

Thank you so much in advance.

FLoske Tuf

• 4 weeks later...

I'm all in favor of a magnetic lasso feature, i don't really like the fact that you can't edit points on the regular lasso feature. hopefully this will be coming soon. I assume this would require a similar approach as edge-detect, which is already a feature, so hopefully a magnetic lasso is on their list of things to do.

I'm all in favor of a magnetic lasso feature, i don't really like the fact that you can't edit points on the regular lasso feature. hopefully this will be coming soon. I assume this would require a similar approach as edge-detect, which is already a feature, so hopefully a magnetic lasso is on their list of things to do.

Well, his post times are:

1st time: Posted: 2006-05-02 16:46

2nd time: Posted: 2006-05-02 20:05

3rd time: Posted: 2006-05-02 20:06

The second two could have been lag, but the first was over 3 hours sooner than they were.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype