FrierFly's Gallery

frierfly

I thought Ash just knew Chinese -- anyways- I'm Italian.

You could try a bit of antialiasing for the tatoo man -- it's a plugin - or you could dup the layer, gaussian blur a bit and mess with blend modes. Good coloring job though.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

If anyone knows what the symbol means, please share.

奏 Chinese character: Playing (musical instruments)

Sweet! Then it is what it was supposed to be... yar for not being Eggroll... or Foolish American.... something like that

Like your pics Firefly, you could do great stuff with pdn soon if you read tuts too! :mrgreen:

btw: Ash how did you know what that symbol/character means :?:

Thank you.. I learned how to use the wand from a tutorial... I am now working on learning how to do hair/fur after downloading BB's plugins... figure it might work to create grass

Ohh carp -- sorry Ash -- I didn't realize you applied your fur tut to grass... hehe - I just remembered Wither's because it was one of the more recent ones (I haven't been around that long)

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!