how do I add link in my signature?.

and yes I know I'll have to redo the sig smaller to still fall within the size restrictions in the rules.
No, you are within the limits as you are. The Rules dictate that all graphical signatures should not collectively exceed the height x width of 150 x 500, this does not include text as well.

The_Lionhearted, MadJik, david.atwell, ncfan51, and CommanderSozo (amongst others) all have signatures at the maximum height and still have text underneath.

So, your signature will be fine as is with both an image and text. Unless you do want to change it, I'm not suggestion you have to stick with it.

To add on to Myrddin's reply:

Yes, the maximum graphical sig size is 500x150, and you may place text beneath. Not a problem at all. :-) However, please be tasteful about it; keep it mildly small.

We REALLY don't want this:

shuttlesig.png

MY Facebook!!

My MySpace!!!!

My dA!!!

Wikipedia!!

My website!

My OTHER website!

I use this search engine a lot!

*shudder*

Anyway, this post is in no way meant for you, Oma - You're going to be very tasteful about this, I'm sure. I just want to clarify for others. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

• 8 months later...

WOAH...that's a HUGE necropost. No more of that, please. If the thread is more than three months old, let it die; if you need to say anything else, just make a new post.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.