Abstract 3D Modeling

A few months ago, someone on this forum posted the link of a free abstract 3d rendering program. This was a small simple program, it wasn't anything famous like blender or anything. I don't remember what topic it was under but it wasn't the highlight of the topic so I don't think I'll be able to find it with the search tool.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about, I'd appreciate to rediscover this program.

ryansigmoon.png

There are many programs discussed on this board. Some I can think of that you might mean are Apophysis and Chaoscope (Fractal Rendering programs) or Terragen (3d Mountains, etc)

Hope I helped,

Nab

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

• 6 years later...

I know this is a 6 year old post- (wow)  But I was actually looking for the same exact thing as the original poster Ryan739 and came accross this thread I am glad I did. The programs Apophysis and Chaoscope, that 007 Nab mentioned are really cool! I did manage to remmeber the name of the 3D abstract modeling program that brought me to the thread. I  curious to see if it same one Ryan739 was after... was is TopMod?

Hey HurdArt.  Welcome to the forum.  We have a rule against replying to old posts: please don't.  If it's not a tutorial or plugin, and older than three months please resist the urge to reply.

If you wish to restart a discussion - just start a new thread.  Thanks! :D

The user Ryan739 hasn't been on the forum since 2008 - so you're not going to get an answer.

<locked>