Cropping a photo .....my attitude, and an apology!

Ok guys!

I'm sorry for geting so frustrated. It's not like I was mad at anyone I was mad at myself... I just needed to crop some photos I needed for a presentation and I did not have the time to figure out how to do it. I lost my patience and I'm sorry for that. I've been on many other forums and everyone on them have helped me on many isues countless times. So, I appreciate your help as well and I promise I'll be good next time round. :D

I've decided to set a block of time just to learn more about Paint.net

if there is anyway I can make it up to you guys let me know!!

Sincerely George

Your willingness to apologize is quite admirable, and appreciated here on the forums. I think your decision to "set a block of time just to learn more about Paint.net" is the best way to make amends. Thanks for the newly courteous attitude, and I eagerly await seeing the results of your learning!

A good tip is if you press F1 while in Paint.NET it will present the online Help files which explain the basics of all the tools, their functionality, uses, and limitations, all of which should help you get more acquainted with the program. If you have a graphical question or are having problems with a certain feature, you can, as you have, ask here on the Forums and we'll be happy to help. Also, the Help documentation is fully searchable which will make it much easier if you have a specific trouble on mind but no idea where to start looking; the search box can be found in the upper-left hand side on the Help page.

I was about to repeat vobie's response on cropping but it looks as though Hellfire010 beat me to it, you slippery horse ;).

I agree with ncfan51, and I thank you very much for apologizing! You just went up several notches in my book. High five! :-) Feel free to ask any question you like, assuming you can't find the answer with http://searchpaint.net - we'd love to help!

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I agree with ncfan51, and I thank you very much for apologizing! You just went up several notches in my book. High five! :-) Feel free to ask any question you like, assuming you can't find the answer with http://searchpaint.net - we'd love to help!

For some reason, when you said "High five!" a voice of Borat saying that came into my head.

Anyways, glad someone had the guts to apologise, and welcome aboard!

For some reason, when you said "High five!" a voice of Borat saying that came into my head.

Bah. I said "high five" long before Sacha Baron Cohen even invented Borat.

Add that to the fact I've never seen the movie....

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.