Can someone please teach me how to make backgrounds?

totally off-topic, but

This entry was posted on Monday, November 30th, 1998 at 00:00 30 Nov 1998
and
I experimented with these in summer and fall 1998.
:shock:

I mean... :shock:

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

Why don't you use the tools that are already available to you, like Search? Or just experiment with the program itself! (Paint.NET that is) It sounds like you're expecting this to be spoon-fed to you. Take some initiative, don't be so helpless.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

Nobody's helping you, quite simply, because we don't know what you want, what you like, how you want it to look...anything about you, really. What if you're a guy, and some user (trying to be helpful) instructs you in making a Barbie background? Backgrounds are a matter of personal taste.

Find a tutorial that creates an effect you like. Use the PdN help file to give you assistance in making the image. Once you finish it, do a different tutorial. Try mixing parts of them, see what happens. Then do another tutorial. Try following most of a tutorial, but changing one or two elements. Then try not following a tut at all, but just playing around on your own. It's supposed to be fun - and, most of the time, it is!

Just have fun. Let us know how that goes in the Pictorium.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.