Rquest: Speech bubbles

I know this sounds silly and really simple to do. I can make speech bubbles but they don't look that great. You see I mak comics on the web and I'm trying to improve my speech bubles. could someone give me a simple guide for making Eclipse and rounded rectangle speech bubbles please?

Well, it's not directly related to Paint.NET, but you could always check out this guide and this blog post from the same writer.

(Yes, I know the blog is aimed at webcomics that already suck. I'm not trying to imply anything, but if you read the why some stuff is bad, you'll be able to avoid doing it.)

They have a few handy tips as far as orientation, organization, and layout of speech bubbles are concerned. Once you know what you want it to look like, it'll be easy for someone to help you make it in PDN. :)

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

I'm not sure if I should say this due to the fact that I may be chased by an angry, Paint.NET logo wielding mob.

In Microsoft Word, under the Drawing toolbar, there are speech bubbles, you can simply copy and paste those into PdN if you need a quick fix for now.

*Runs quickly*

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

I'm not sure if I should say this due to the fact that I may be chased by an angry, Paint.NET logo wielding mob.

In Microsoft Word, under the Drawing toolbar, there are speech bubbles, you can simply copy and paste those into PdN if you need a quick fix for now.

*Runs quickly*

Guess I'm running with you, because I was just thinking the same thing...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.