Distort grid plug-in request

I remember when I was making the most out of the Photoshop trial I had downloaded, there was a way to have a grid, with nubs at every intersections of the lines of the grid, that would let you distort the image. I was wondering if someone could make a plug-in that would display a grid like that (could be using Radial blur deluxe's UI, by the way) and let you distort it with the nubs.

Now, I know that this would be very, very hard to make and that I'm asking for tons of work. But I'm still hoping that someone will make such a plug-in.

By the way, definitely sorry if this has already been posted, I did search though. Please lock if it has.

(99th post :P )

Sig-1.png

No, I don't think you guys realize that this would be a phenomenally bad thing. I'm not saying Microsoft is evil, but it is a business; where Rick's goal is to make a great program, Bill Gates' is to make money. If Microsoft paid Rick any money, he would lose creative control. It would become a great moneymaking tool. Sure, it would advance faster than anything we've ever seen this far, but versions would be released long before they were ready; bugs would multiply because the software would have to be released on time; tech support would become nigh impossible.

I'd rather wait and know that the program is being created for its own sake, and not as a Windows Vienna add-on.

Keep going the way you're going, Rick.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Hm...so in other words we need to convince someone like BoltBait to quit their day job, move up near Rick, and volunteer to help him out. As a CIS student just starting my senior year, I really just wish there was a viable way for me to work on PDN for a living when I graduate. :)

I do appreciate Rick and everything that he does...and with all of the people just now coming into the program, I see a lot of potential in PDN for the future. I wish there was some way for me to get in the game and help out, instead of just standing on the sideline cheering. Perhaps when life settles down I can take apart the code... :twisted:

I agree with you, T_L. But I'm an idiot when it comes to coding...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.