magic wand as an independent object

Is it possible to find the "Magic Wand" function of the Paint.Net as an application that will be an independent object, (perhaps as a web net application) which I will be able to transplant it into Power Point software, and activate it from there? or otherwise, to develop such an option?

I hope I made myself clear. If not, please ask me for details.

sincerely

I.H

Asking :D.

But before you answer, are you meaning something like an online version of the magic wand like an online translator as opposed to a downloadable application? If so, why?

Or, are you meaning that you'd wish PDN's magic wand be available for PowerPoint, like export the tool to another program? If so, no.

Still asking though :D.

Simpler as in taking a screenshot and pasting it in Paint.NET.

I think he's requesting one of us to create a computer program that specifically selects objects with the magic wand and pastes it in Paint.NET. I think.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

• 3 weeks later...
Simpler as in taking a screenshot and pasting it in Paint.NET.

I think he's requesting one of us to create a computer program that specifically selects objects with the magic wand and pastes it in Paint.NET. I think.

Thank you for your respond, I am sorry for my delay, I had to figure out what to ask, following you respond, since I am not a programmer. Anyway what I need is an independent module that will do the job of magic wand on any possible pictuer, will be planted in an internet site and I`ll be able to operate this function inside the site. so I am asking if it is possible to use the "magic wand" of Paint.Net in an internet site, in some sort of technology like AJAX or DHTML?

I want to work only with this window that will contain the picture ,

an option for extra layer, the feather possibility to define the selected area

and a slider to make changes in the colors. without the need to open the whole program.

I hope now it is more clear.

thank you again

Irish (by the way, I am "she", not "he")

Asking :D.

But before you answer, are you meaning something like an online version of the magic wand like an online translator as opposed to a downloadable application? If so, why?

Or, are you meaning that you'd wish PDN's magic wand be available for PowerPoint, like export the tool to another program? If so, no.

Still asking though :D.

Hi D.

Thank you for your respond, I am sorry for my delay, I had to figure out what to ask, following you respond, since I am not a programmer.

I think your first assumption is more correct. It has to function in a forum.

What I need is an independent module that will do the job of magic wand on any possible pictuer, will be planted in an internet site and I`ll be able to operate this function inside the site. so I am asking if it is possible to use the "magic wand" of Paint.Net in an internet site, in some sort of technology like AJAX or DHTML?

I want to work only with this window that will contain the picture ,

an option for extra layer, the feather possibility to define the selected area

and a slider to make changes in the colors. without the need to open the whole program.

I hope now it is more clear.

thank you again

Irish (by the way, I am "she", not "he") :D

What I need is an independent module that will do the job of magic wand on any possible pictuer, will be planted in an internet site and I`ll be able to operate this function inside the site. so I am asking if it is possible to use the "magic wand" of Paint.Net in an internet site, in some sort of technology like AJAX or DHTML?

Hmm... interesting alright. Although I think the simple answer to your question is no, there is no such "independent module" from Paint.NET for that purpose.

You really got me thinking though... At first I would have thought that it would only be possible to do that kind of graphic manipulation in a browser if you used an applet like Shockwave/Flash or Java. But actually, what if you took some Paint.NET source code and used it in an ASP.NET web application to process images on the server side? That question might be better aimed at the programming section of this forum, but I guess since you say that you are not a programmer, that's not really going help.

But I hope you find a solution anyway, ma'am. :lol:

Hmm... interesting alright. Although I think the simple answer to your question is no, there is no such "independent module" from Paint.NET for that purpose.

You really got me thinking though... At first I would have thought that it would only be possible to do that kind of graphic manipulation in a browser if you used an applet like Shockwave/Flash or Java. But actually, what if you took some Paint.NET source code and used it in an ASP.NET web application to process images on the server side? That question might be better aimed at the programming section of this forum, but I guess since you say that you are not a programmer, that's not really going help.

Thank you for your thoughts, I`ll try to adress my question to the programming section, as you say, but do you have any idea of someone that can do it as a job?

sincerely

Irish

Might be possible to do something like that with MS silverlight (which is sort of MS's answer to Flash, plus some other things), but definitely wouldn't be simple, and would definitely be difficult to do as a "port" from paint.net.

drakaan sig jan 2020.png