I love this program...

To all involved...bravo, this is without a doubt the best free program I have ever downloaded. I love it!!! Again, thank you so much.

Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it.

- George Bernard Shaw

To all involved...bravo, this is without a doubt the best free program I have ever downloaded. I love it!!! Again, thank you so much.

It definitely rocks.

You sound like a PdN Fanatic, so in the words of some old Scottish dude:

"Click on mah siggy!"

drakaan sig jan 2020.png

so in the words of some old Scottish dude:

"Click on mah siggy!"

LOL, made me laugh. Great site by the way. I only recently learned about Paint.net and am still learning the ins and outs of this incredible program. Thanks for the link!

Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it.

- George Bernard Shaw

I agree that PdN rocks

but shouldn't this topic be in the overflow?

be careful or it will get blocked

Oh, I have no idea, I this is only my 3rd post. I figured this would be pretty general discussion wise. Lo siento.

- George Bernard Shaw

I don't think this thread will get moved because it concerns Paint.NET.

Throughout the months that I have been part of the forum, I must have seen over 30 of these threads thanking the programmers.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb