Update Features

I'm curious about something but I'm not sure if there has been an answer posted(I searched for a bit)

With all hte updates of PDN, why aren't plugins added with them? A few of the plugins might be really useful for people to have on there, insteado f searching deep in the Plugins section to get them. Things like this new 3D plugin might be put in an update, or the Zoom Blur Delux. Little things like that would make PDN better to go rigth off the bat. A little bigger on the DL, but it might actually help in getting PDN noticed..

~EbilKitty

celloSiggy.jpg

Rick does not accept unsolicited code/code changes. (I'm guessing that this is due to copyright issues.)

So, unless Rick (or Tom) create the effect themselves, it won't be bundled in Paint.NET.

But, that's OK! We have the Plugin forum and if usedHONDA gets off his lazy... um... backside we'll have the Paint.NET Plugin Pack (PPP).

Also, if you read Rick's Blog, http://blog.getpaint.net you would see that he is planning a major overhaul to the plugin system that may include things like a database of plugins that can be installed from right inside of Paint.NET itself. Read his thoughts here: http://blog.getpaint.net/2007/06/12/the ... t-plugins/

...I could try to get a bunch of the plugs into a .RAR and put them up on a hosting...

Woah! Woah! don't do that (yet)! I already have this:

http://usedhonda.110mb.com/pdnstuff/pai ... ackzip.zip

(though I don't think all of them are up to date)

EDIT: Actually, Bob, it is there, just as a text hyperlink.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

thanks BB! If I get the time I could try to get a bunch of the plugs into a .RAR and put them up on a hosting, maybe that might work better?

~EvilNeko

The problem with an idea like this is the fact that you need to get the permission of every one you take plugins from.

Good luck with that. :D

To reply to Myrddin, I shall say what many celebrities, convicts, and politicians have said for generations:

No comment.

(but seriously, I'm probably going to finish it before Christmas)

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb