Monthly Skinning Competition Discussion -- #4 ended

I'm still working that part out (I have some cool ideas for it, though). I think yours is a little blurry. Oh, and you should use the origional pdn icons. You can get them in the pdn source code or in the full emodicons menu [click]

EDIT: I just realized where I got the dark menu idea from-- Adobe Lightroom and Microsoft Expression.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

I'm still working that part out (I have some cool ideas for it, though). I think yours is a little blurry. Oh, and you should use the origional pdn icons. You can get them in the pdn source code or in the full emodicons menu [click]

EDIT: I just realized where I got the dark menu idea from-- Adobe Lightroom and Microsoft Expression.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Heh, it looks like quite a few people couldn't wait. <_

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Heh, it looks like quite a few people couldn't wait. <_

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Are these actually changes in the PDN code, that will be available soon for download, or are they just made with Paint.NET as images, rather then actual skins?

Are these actually changes in the PDN code, that will be available soon for download, or are they just made with Paint.NET as images, rather then actual skins?

Okay :D I made something too, it's almost finished... I currently have this:

pdnnewlayoutfv4.jpg

What do you guys think? I went for the more lighter, silver theme, with lots of shadows, and an even more "floating" feeling.

Okay :D I made something too, it's almost finished... I currently have this:

pdnnewlayoutfv4.jpg

What do you guys think? I went for the more lighter, silver theme, with lots of shadows, and an even more "floating" feeling.

The lot of the icons are hidden under the round buttons. Selection tools under the upper button, Shape tools on the left, and drawing tools under the right. It still has style, but takes less space :D

The lot of the icons are hidden under the round buttons. Selection tools under the upper button, Shape tools on the left, and drawing tools under the right. It still has style, but takes less space :D

My skin is taking a lot longer than I thought it would. Im going in a ton more detail than I planned to, and the design keeps changing. I dont know when I plan to get some pictures in here. There is still a lot that has to be done.

I'm still alive!

My skin is taking a lot longer than I thought it would. Im going in a ton more detail than I planned to, and the design keeps changing. I dont know when I plan to get some pictures in here. There is still a lot that has to be done.

I'm still alive!