Sign in to follow this  
Helio

Monthly Skinning Competition Discussion -- #4 ended

Before the forum design contest, we need to wait for phpBB v3 to come out. The last thing you want is to make a new theme, then have it get broken a week later by the new version.

If you can code, that's great. I love coding myself. But there are many people on this forum that wish to participate that have no coding experience whatsoever.

Let's keep it inclusive and only create screenshots. Another coding competition can be started if wanted, but it should be seperate.

Cool? :D

getpaint.net uses CSS for some font styling, but the main structure is table-based.

Anyhow, that's not one of the options for the first MSC. That was a suggestion for future consideration.

@CMD: I don't know which thread it was, but thank you for sharing FireBug. It's going to help me tons when it comes to understanding coding :D

Thank you for explaining, Dan.

In this competition, there will be no coding at all. Period. Only a created screenshot of the supposed design will be accepted.

-----

Now, if you would like to code your design, feel free to do so. And be sure to share by posting the stylesheet in the overflow or on dA. :D

-----

I will open the first competition for posting in 3 days!

===========

Firebug looks pretty good, I was using Stylish.