Can I see animation of my pictures?

Hello, I have a question. I need simple function - to see animation of my few pictures. I don't need to export it to gif file or something else -- just need to see how pictures will be looking in action. Are there any plugin to help me with it? Thank you very much for help.

Thank you, this is almsot what I'm looking for. The problem is that I don't have sprite sheet when I draw pictures (I generate it after, programmatically), so it would be handy if plugin could work not only with sheets, but with separate files. But thank you anyway, I will try this plugin, this is much better than nothing :)

I guess you should have a look for a slideshow tool. IrfanView is able to show images in a folder or a text list.

The LookAtIt Tool in the packet mentioned by Red allows you to browse the pictures in a folder with the arrow keys or switch between folders using SHIFT-LEFT or SHIFT-RIGHT. But there is no auto mode (we may add this in the future).

midoras signature.gif