Cannot Install!

Help!  There are only a few programs I cannot live without, and Paint.net is one of them!

My last laptop mysteriously died on me, and so I upgrade to as sweet gaming rig (I do a lot of video editing stuff, so I do actually NEED the power)

Everything was going along fine until I tried to install Paint.net and I got this error:

System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): MsiOpenDatabaseW (110)

at PaintDotNet.Setup.Msi.ThrowIfFailed(UInt32 retVal, String message) in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\SetupFrontEnd\Msi.cs:line 29
   at PaintDotNet.Setup.Msi.SetMsiTargetPlatform(String msiPath, ProcessorArchitecture architecture) in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\SetupFrontEnd\Msi.cs:line 267
   at PaintDotNet.Setup.InstallingPage.<DoInstallation>d__21.MoveNext() in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\SetupFrontEnd\InstallingPage.cs:line 1054
   at PaintDotNet.Threading.Tasks.IterativeTask.IterativeTaskAnon.<OnExecute>d__0.MoveNext() in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Core\Threading\Tasks\IterativeTask.cs:line 33
   at 

HELP!

This could be a deal breaker.  I tried installing the most recent stable version 3.5.11, the 4.0 beta, and an older version from a sketchy website (I as desperate).  I really don't want to have to rely on Gimp for photo editing, Paint.net is SO easy to use yet very advanced!

10370956_487039634762455_637071390001708

Tell us more about your system...

What OS (Operating System)?

Any service pack installed?

Are your upgrades to Windows up-to-date?

What .NET frameworks are installed?

This is a known issue. Disable your anti-virus while installing.

Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  

10370956_487039634762455_637071390001708