Novice Signature Tutorial

Doctor

Looks pretty good. The zoomed guy in the back has a little too much opacity, and the backround's got nothing in it. Although it does look nice and simple, and the backround is like desert sand eh? 6/10, good and simple but need more in the backround.

Can you please give me an idea of what to put in the background?

You need a bigger image to fill up the space. And maybe add some splatters or anything. Lines.

GirlAbstract9gtext.png

nice tut. it look complicated because it has so many words, so it might drive a novice away( i does say "novice sig" i know) still one of the better tuts I've seen.

@Doctor-nice sig it is like a boba fett from roman times, or whatever...

@mjt015- like the halo sig, looks pretty awesome

edit: @gfx_dude- whos the guy with the power puff girls tattoo?

1014png.png

..:The Official Sass Giver:..

..:Xbox Live Gamertag: Dutch Man Dann:..

nice tut. it look complicated because it has so many words, so it might drive a novice away( i does say "novice sig" i know) still one of the better tuts I've seen.

@Doctor-nice sig it is like a boba fett from roman times, or whatever...

@mjt015- like the halo sig, looks pretty awesome

edit: @gfx_dude- whos the guy with the power puff girls tattoo?

1014png.png

..:The Official Sass Giver:..

..:Xbox Live Gamertag: Dutch Man Dann:..

• 2 weeks later...

This is the most detailed tut I've seen so far. I've only been using PDN for a short time, so tuts like this a challenge to complete, but I'm not going to let it beat me. Think I'll save this for when I'm off work.

CappedSig.png

This is the most detailed tut I've seen so far. I've only been using PDN for a short time, so tuts like this a challenge to complete, but I'm not going to let it beat me. Think I'll save this for when I'm off work.

CappedSig.png

Now this is a hell of a good tutorial.

Thanks man.

Wow, thanks everyone, I didn't know people where still using this :P

Its awesome to know I'm helping you guys out, some of the results here are great. I'm going to add some steps now if I can to make the tutorial result a little better.

My most recent result (it is currently unfinished) using mainly techniques from this tutorial:

christ5vz4.png

holyknightrl8.png

^ Made with Paint.NET

Now this is a hell of a good tutorial.

Thanks man.

Wow, thanks everyone, I didn't know people where still using this :P

Its awesome to know I'm helping you guys out, some of the results here are great. I'm going to add some steps now if I can to make the tutorial result a little better.

My most recent result (it is currently unfinished) using mainly techniques from this tutorial:

christ5vz4.png

holyknightrl8.png

^ Made with Paint.NET

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...