Novice Signature Tutorial

Doctor

As Everyone else says this tutorial was a blast. I loved how every time you add something simple, it all contributes to the main goal in the end. Awesome work.

Speaking of awesome work, this is what I came up with.

SoulCalibur4Sig.png

As Everyone else says this tutorial was a blast. I loved how every time you add something simple, it all contributes to the main goal in the end. Awesome work.

Speaking of awesome work, this is what I came up with.

SoulCalibur4Sig.png

Ya know instead of pasting your render in like a HUNDRED times, you can just keep a layer with your original render in it and duplicate it everytime you want a new layer with it. Makes things easier.

Well.. no.. because then you have Layer 2, Layer 2, Layer 2, Layer 2, Layer 2, etc.

Ya know instead of pasting your render in like a HUNDRED times, you can just keep a layer with your original render in it and duplicate it everytime you want a new layer with it. Makes things easier.

Well.. no.. because then you have Layer 2, Layer 2, Layer 2, Layer 2, Layer 2, etc.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I think I did pretty decent for someone who just started! :) Please give comments

Untitled.png

OH AND BY THE WAY! :) Great Tut Doctor, loved it. Please if you have any more, more advanced stuff like this, please submit the tuts I would love to learn more from you!

Untitled.png

So far my best work I think, I love how it looks like it's raining around him kinda. ^.^

• 2 months later...

well i have made a lot of sigs in the past so im not new to paint.net but am new to this method and style and thought i would show my work...

33f6jbs.jpg

the reason its the size it is it because its for another forum and the standard sig size there is 600x125

any critisism welcome

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@Impact Finale: I like them. I would suggest blending the text a little bit more with the background or choosing a completely different font. Look good! Better than the one I've conjured up for sure.

@ExUmbris: Really good, foo. I don't have anything to say. I probably shouldn't be one to judge anyway, but since no one else has left a comment, why not?

@Deckstar: I like the whole concept. It's cool. The picture is good, too. I'm thinking maybe the background needs a little extra? No idea.

Here is mine. Enjoy.

label.png

WARNING: May scratch, bite, or do any sort of feisty action. Beware.

• 2 weeks later...