Downloading Paint.net

I have seen a lot of people having problems finding the correct download links on the www.getpaint.net download page and also had to point some friends in the right direction because it is a bit confusing for noobs. Hopefully I am not over stepping my bounds by posting these two pics to help clarify for some which links to click.

On the first page click the one outlined in red.

th_DLpage-a.png

On the next page click the DOTPDN link circled in red and if that one doesn't work,click the mirror host one next to it.

th_DLpage2-a.png

II hope this helps some and I didn't anger the PDN gods,lol. ;)

(all red circles were made with pdn)

Edited by skullbonz

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

I wonder how many sets of screenshots we have for this very purpose...counting mine, we have four now :lol:

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

I think the issue is that when people find out about and want to download Paint.net, they go to their favorite search engine to go find out where to download from. I doubt any of them are from people coming through here first. I think these forums are found much too often after the fact when it's too late.