Wedding Photos Ruined and can't fix!

I don't know if its even possible to fix the photos but if it is I have no idea how to do it. I just received the disc with all my wedding photos and so many of them are ruined by either a rainbow glare or a blue glare. I am so disappointed in how the pictures came out and have spent the last half of today trying everything to fix them.

Is it possible to fix a rainbow or blue glare.

Here are a few (if html works) but I have about 15 like these. :(

7764085120_be4cc00488.jpg

7764086884_0b7085d560.jpg

7764085718_376cd82148.jpg

Edited by Tiffylove

First, it is possible to fix the photos, but I don't know of any quick method of doing it.

As you can see from the 2 photos below (think of the garbage cans and garbage left out as your rainbow and blue areas) I removed what I didn't like from the photo to clean it up. This is a very time-consuming process of simply copying and pasting from a neighboring unaffected area onto the portion your having an issue with. The selections are done by zooming in really close and selecting small pieces and copying over onto the affected area. Also it may be necessary to use the smudge plugin from time to time onto the area after you've copied to eliminate the brush edges.

Village4.jpg

Village4b.jpg

As I said, I don't know of any quick method of fixing them, and doing all of them will take a great deal of time. But, if it's what you really want and desire, maybe it'll be worth it.

EDIT:

I did a little on one of your pics (I enlarged it by 150% when I worked on it). Maybe this will give you some hope:

Weddingphoto1.jpg

Edited by jim100361
  • Upvote 1

Thank you for taking the time to help me out. Now in the copy and pasting what copy tool do I use. Just the rectangle select? As I tried using the lasso to get more of a shape but it doesn't seem to select the way I want it to. Or is there another suggested plugin for that too, that I may need?

Some quick fixes for the glare problems: BoltBait's excellent Landscape plugin or this http://forums.getpai...showtopic=12374

On the more technical front there are the Levels and Curves adjustments which may help.