I need a certain plugin, if there is one.

ng=newgrounds? :D

Anyhow, what I would do is this:

1. Make your selection, then invert the selection (ctrl+i) so that everything aside from the object is selected.

2. Add a new layer

3. Use "outline selection" plugin to make your outline, then erase any unneeded outline.

4. If you wand a puffy looking haze like the one in your image, use crystalize (Effects>distort>crystalize) and median (effects>noise>median). Use gaussian blur as needed.

5. To get the fade effect, just select the gradient tool, set it to transparency mode, then click and drag from top to bottom of the haze.

• Upvote 1

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Drop Shadow with a wide blur radius would also get close. You would need the figure to be on his own layer....

ng=newgrounds? :D

Anyhow, what I would do is this:

1. Make your selection, then invert the selection (ctrl+i) so that everything aside from the object is selected.

2. Add a new layer

3. Use "outline selection" plugin to make your outline, then erase any unneeded outline.

4. If you wand a puffy looking haze like the one in your image, use crystalize (Effects>distort>crystalize) and median (effects>noise>median). Use gaussian blur as needed.

5. To get the fade effect, just select the gradient tool, set it to transparency mode, then click and drag from top to bottom of the haze.

No it's nexgamers, a friend of mine made a site but anyway, thanks I will try this. I'll get back to you. And yeah Ego, I have templates for the character... avatartemplate.png